Who are Fusion Motorsport?

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
mattytappy said:
I might add that castle coombe is nearly 500 miles from some of us in kent and essex
:lol::lol::lol:

That'll be the posh bit of Essex next to Luxemburg then :der:

Here's what you missed:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2549605225844838585

I put that lot together from peoples' vids/photos of the day and I was paid by the club as much as our tireless NW regional rep...... nothing.

This is your club, don't kick it. The people who run this club are normal people with normal lives and they don't get a penny for their efforts. If you want to change some thing, you are a memeber and to my mind that is your right... start a thread.

Back to topic. I didn't like the way the forum was going a while a go and I pay my £20 support the club and to keep profit out of it.

I think all the traders on here are sensitive to the aims of the club and I'm happy that they are around. There is only one trader who winds me up still and they are not mentioned anywhere on this thread.

Rant over,
Jim

P.S. can we all bicker about something else now, it makes for an interesting read :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

mattytappy

pulsarmark said:
Matty You do make me laugh, You've only been on the forum for 7-8 months yet you seem to have p1ssed off nearly every mod on here. :argue:
Anyway keep up the good work. :thumb: :fu2:
:lol: :lol: Mark i was born with this uncanny nack of pissing people off......i just cant seem to help it.....besides which even in my school report it said...could do well if he applied himself more, but has a problem with authority....i think my dad was a bit of a punk or mod one of the two....maybe thats were i get it from:lol:

but i shall endevor to keep you entertained;-)

That might also be why i took up boxing as my hobbie...lol

mattytappy

And im not nocking traders as i havent even mention the word......nor was i knocking the club as if you look i do pay my membership.......just wanted to know as many others do what is all of our £20 s going on????
Other than T shirts that we havent got or trackdays that arnt organized?

I think that Odins and Rishis cars should be plasterd in SPONSERD BY THE GTIROC MEMBERS...lol

Last edited:

mattytappy

OK OK OK......I will eat humble pie:doh:.........i appologise Rishi and campbellju,castle coombe is closer too me than you:shtf:.......but with you and your private jet rishi thats paid for curtasy of the OC i would have thought it wouldnt be a problem.

And in future i will try and keep my gob :tape2:

Last edited:

campbellju

Moderators
Staff member
139 mi – about 2 hours 24 mins according to google
133.82 miles according to the AA

......unless its that posh bit of dartford next to Luxemburg ;-)

The treasurer keeps the money, not the chairman and not the mods. None of the poeple involved are in it for the money. The club is doing alright for cash but seems to be a bit low on support. The first JAE of GTIROC had both, alot of time money and effort was put in and then a big storm came along and trashed all the tents signs etc. Last JAE was more low key but last years national day had a lot of effort and money put into it but poor support coupled with a lot of bad luck.

My mate has nicknamed us the unluckiest owners club.

If you want to change it or you have some ideas, start a thread, you are a memeber and that's democracy for you.

mattytappy

on the AA one i just typed in castle coombe and i directed me to the one in scotland......457 miles....lol....

As soon as my car is on the road i will be supporting the events as im keen to meet some of the guys on hear...wink, and get the old banger doing what she was ment to do and brake down probably...lol.....half way round on the first lap

Half the time its no wonder its not getting the support with alot of experainced guys on here just plain old taking the piss out of any newbie that comes along trying to have a go and get somewhere with their cars.....why would anyone want to support a club that not so long ago was more known for its piss taking than its support value?

Its no wonder that newbies and other members dont turn up as they alredy know that there is going to be piss taking going on in the OC stands?

Last edited:

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Not all of us take the michael out of newbies :roll: Alot of people think the mods are right ****ers but when you meet us we are all down to earth....even Rob, hes a pussycat really!

Alot of peoples time & effort go into the daily running of the club.....and that doesn't cost money. But what does cost money is like Jim said, 2 years ago at JAE the storm wrecked our **cough cough** lovely huge qazeebo which cost a fair bit, our bbq food was paid for and the plot of land that we parked on for the weekend. That all cost a fair bit!

If people don't turn up to shows & events of course they're not going to see where the money goes because all they look at is a computer with a car forum on it!

When the weather starts getting better & the show season picks up, this will be a busy forum with brilliant events organised....watch this space................. ;-) :thumbsup:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
The OC have put on events in the past that have cost money such as JapShow at Castle Coomb last year with free track time to members, also server fee’s, licensing and some members merchandise e.g. stickers and cards

If the organisers are ever stuck or struggling perhaps they could take more volunteers as “assistant event organisers”. Perhaps these people can help out with organising of events, such as trackdays and (something I’d like to see) sprints/hill climbs.:thumbsup: (not sure on what the actual structure is?)

If the OC puts more events on, I’d say then it would be down to “us” as members to take part and show that we appreciate what is being done for us. As mentioned, if they are going to put on track time at shows and 8 or 9 cars turn up, what’s the point of bothering of trying in the 1st place…

Its about time that we as a “club” did more and positively promote our rusty buckets than letting scoob’s evo’s and skylines take all the limelight.
8) ;-)

Mr GTiR

fubar andy said:
If the organisers are ever stuck or struggling perhaps they could take more volunteers as “assistant event organisers”. Perhaps these people can help out with organising of events, such as trackdays and (something I’d like to see) sprints/hill climbs.:thumbsup: (not sure on what the actual structure is?)
There is no problem in organising events BUT getting members to turn up to them!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
mattytappy said:
Who the **** was talking about newbies not using the search button??What are you on about fella?THis thread is busted.....so far we have gone from the calender....to sponsership...to traders....to membership fees...to supporting the members....to now newbies not using the site properly......and you tell me i need to get a grip....seems like the nappys im wearing on my hands came of yo a55??

Calm down boys....this is the internet remember :fight2: !!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Well you know I’m always up for 90% of the events that are posted as long as my car can make it ;-)

Bickering and talking shite like this does nothing for team spirit and makes me sad that we are like this. :doh:

Lets try to make ’08 a good year for the OC and get some our cars together more often, in higher numbers and in action!
:thumbsup:

O

Odin

If anybody wants to know who fusion motor sport are then call them up and ask them yourselves ;-) .

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
fubar andy said:
Well you know I’m always up for 90% of the events that are posted as long as my car can make it ;-)
More of this attitude is what the club needs

fubar andy said:
Bickering and talking shite like this does nothing for team spirit and makes me sad that we are like this. :doh:
Thats exactly why people can't be bothered to turn up to events that the OC has organised. I for one am bloody sick of it :?

fubar andy said:
Lets try to make ’08 a good year for the OC and get some our cars together more often, in higher numbers and in action! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
campbellju said:
The treasurer keeps the money, not the chairman and not the mods. None of the poeple involved are in it for the money. The club is doing alright for cash but seems to be a bit low on support. The first JAE of GTIROC had both, alot of time money and effort was put in and then a big storm came along and trashed all the tents signs etc. Last JAE was more low key but last years national day had a lot of effort and money put into it but poor support coupled with a lot of bad luck.

My mate has nicknamed us the unluckiest owners club.

If you want to change it or you have some ideas, start a thread, you are a memeber and that's democracy for you.
You raise some good points Jim, thanks for the positive support :thumbsup: .

Just to give you all some idea, roughly a £1000 of the clubs money was waisted at Castle Coombe last year, not to mention the effort that goes into organising an event like that. Do you think the people that put the effort in and organised it want to be the ones who go to all that effort again :?

and exactly how many active paid members do you think this club has, I can tell you that it's not as many as you might think it is. Put it this way, if we had a few more repeats of Castle Coombe last year then there would be very little in the way of funds in the bank.

Last edited:

davey red.r

who cares where the 20quid goes ,i dont mind what gtiroc do with it,
yeah i know you dont have to be a paid member to get access to the website,
if rishi wants to fly around the world in his private jet:lol: im sure itl not be off the gtiroc funds,oh i forgot he doesnt exsist:lol:
im thankful that the site is here during my r ownership:thumbsup:
to purchase parts off the likes of pulsarboby etc, to keep the 17yr old jap slag on the road,and the wide range of knowledge off some of the good lads on here:)

regards
davey;-)