Who are Fusion Motorsport?

dombat

Just got the club calendar, very nice thanks.

I see there's fusion motor sport logo's on each page.

Unbelievable, they're situated about 1 mile away from me!!!!

I've been to Lionel up in Wales and all over the place for bits.

Why have I not heard of them before?

This could be bad for my wallet :)

gunmetalgtir

I wonder if they contributed anything towards the club since their advertising on the club calendar? :roll:

You never see them offering anything on the forums anyway! :(

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
All advertisers were approached by staff at GTIROC as "trusted traders" and have paid to advertise in the calendar.

Fusion Ed

I should probably post here before the 'usuals' try and get in the bashing (no surprise there).

For the record, the advert was not free, so yes we will have contributed directly to the club. I am also a paid member, as is Ashills who is involved but not directly with Fusion. Fusion has also offered and helped to sponsor GTiROC at events before, but this is difficult since in reality not many happen TOTB etc.

I regularly help out with others questions on the forum with factual technical answers, so I can speak quite frankly that there is little more I could do to support the OC :).

P

pulsarboby

you know full well im a trader now. wasnt when it started, but since then its been highlighted on many occasions that i help people on the forum and have worked on many members cars which was all ok'd by rishi.
in fact he even asked when my website was gonna be ready. so thats not the reason is it steve?

seems like its a closed shop to me lol

P

pulsarboby

stevepudney said:
we don't really allow "traders" to openly trade on the oc without staff consent .

why has rishi allowed me and kevd, and lionel to trade then?

gunmetalgtir

But surely if they were banned from advertising on the forum, why should they be allowed to advertise on the calendar?

(just for the record I'm not trying to "bash" anyone, just wondering!)

ashills

everyone was banned but some have filtered back through theres not a great point fusion posting on here as any responses to threads we get, bobby try's to scare them off us with stupid pms

Fusion Ed

GTiROC changed its terms with traders and were the only ones who kept to them. Bobby has avoided them by claiming not to be a 'trader'. Lionel has skimmed them a bit, and had to remove advertising on his Sig, and Kev D isnt trading direct they are simply offering group buys. Were not new here having been on this site since about 2004.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
you know full well im a trader now. wasnt when it started, but since then its been highlighted on many occasions that i help people on the forum and have worked on many members cars which was all ok'd by rishi.
in fact he even asked when my website was gonna be ready. so thats not the reason is it steve?

seems like its a closed shop to me lol
Yeah thats right mate :der: your such a victim arn't you, stop being so bloody sensitive.

if it were a "closed shop" why is it that your list of parts is the biggest most visited thread on the forum

when the subject of "which traders" was being discussed by myself, Andy and Rishi over the phone I can assure you your name was not mentioned once.

anyway, if you check here http://www.gtiroc.com/ the front cover of the calendar and advertisers has been displayed for over a week before it went to print, you could have asked if you were that concerned about being left out.

ashills

more like bobby doesnt like people being able contact with us off here without him being able to try and scare them away

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
pulsarboby said:
why has rishi allowed me and kevd, and lionel to trade then?
because you have all asked, and have been granted consent (allowed) to trade

Last edited:

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
anyway this thread isn't about you bob, it was asked who are Fusion and how exited Dom was that they are so close to him.

P

pulsarboby

stevepudney said:
Yeah thats right mate :der: your such a victim arn't you, stop being so bloody sensitive.

if it were a "closed shop" why is it that your list of parts is the biggest most visited thread on the forum

because i carry out a good honest service, thats why people come back! thats why its visited so much.

but as you say the threads not about me is it mate! so il just carry on in my own special way as it seems in your eyes that these pair can do no wrong. do not bother contacting me anymore asking for tuner advice!