where to buy a new/secondhand engine from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pesh90

why didnt i take it back umm i know why maybe cos i have booked a ferry and have not got thousands of euros to go up and down england plus i have work the next day!!

oh red hearing what have i done to the engine then u know fook all about my car???

apart from oil changes spark plugs and the whole ignition system i have done fook all

i also have the email about the money i owe bob 165 pound not 300 where the hell has that came from???

as said he will have his money on the 30 th of september i never ment to rip him of if he had put the money in the day i bought the car or even the monday it wouldnt of happened but no it was exchanged about 4 days later and the exchange rate went sky high
For one thing red reading built his own car from the ground up..Try looking through his members thread :roll: plus he stripped bobs quaife gearbox and re- built it so I think he knows more about the GTI-R than you fella ;)

pesh 90 and pulsarmoley can u read i didnt think so i owe him 165 pound which i didnt mean to do we agreed on a price in euros phoned tha bank to have the exchange rate for that day and the money didnt get exchanged for another 4 days not my problem really it is?? i emailed bob saying i would pay the money just a question of when as i havent got the money to pay him back now so as already said he will have the 165 pounds via paypal on the 30 th of september ..

i didnt have any thing against bob he started it by replying to one of my threads saying i have ramped it when i didnt i wasnt even drivin it as i wasnt even insured for me and it started playing up at dover ferry port i got there and there was smoke coming from the front of the car!!!!! tell me how i ragged it then please after the problem had appeared we drove it on home 850 miles in total and it was revved up to 6 thousand in neutral a couple of days later whilst trying to find the problem with the miss fire in gear it will only go to 4 happaly then start banging and poppin after that up to 6 then will not go any further!

red reading i wasnt trying to say u knew nothin about these cars i was trying to say u kno nothin about mine as u insisted i had done stuff to the engine when i havent

pulsarmoley

Its clear and simple you have not followed the instructions, you still took it over 3500RPM before doing at least 1000 miles, testing or no testing :doh:. The engine will still be tight for a few thousand more, hence why i wont be opening up my freshly built engine (by Bob :-D), until at least 2500 miles. 8)

pesh90

Sam doesn't matter on the exact figure ..its the fact you still owe him money :roll:.. Why would you want to rev to 6k in neutral anyway :doh:.. Well you tell how a car got that hot without you giving it some beans..Anyone who buys a car always put there foot down as to see how it goes unfortunately in your case you must have had it planted through the floor of the car :lol:

red reading

pesh 90 and pulsarmoley can u read i didnt think so i owe him 165 pound which i didnt mean to do we agreed on a price in euros phoned tha bank to have the exchange rate for that day and the money didnt get exchanged for another 4 days not my problem really it is?? i emailed bob saying i would pay the money just a question of when as i havent got the money to pay him back now so as already said he will have the 165 pounds via paypal on the 30 th of september ..

i didnt have any thing against bob he started it by replying to one of my threads saying i have ramped it when i didnt i wasnt even drivin it as i wasnt even insured for me and it started playing up at dover ferry port i got there and there was smoke coming from the front of the car!!!!! tell me how i ragged it then please after the problem had appeared we drove it on home 850 miles in total and it was revved up to 6 thousand in neutral a couple of days later whilst trying to find the problem with the miss fire in gear it will only go to 4 happaly then start banging and poppin after that up to 6 then will not go any further!
You Have contradicted yourself again:doh:

Anyway your bullshit has bored me now so no more from me... see ya spunky would'nt want to be you when your mum catches you up so late!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

P

pulsarboby

lol so you made it home tonight pesh?
has the clutch fallen out yet? it was fitted by the biggest crook with gtir's so if it does pack up dont phone me, but thanks for paying me the full money:lol::lol:

right sam heres another quote
so ur saying my dad ramped it are you ?? when it was me telling him every five minuits do not go over 3500 rpm!!!!!!!
whys that sam???
was he? or was it you when you took over in france?

you know what......keep the money:roll:
you obviously need it more than me, im through with you and your bullshit and im through with wasting time talking to you or trying to justify myself, when ive far more important things to do like reply to pms and emails i have.

i could have told you straight away what was wrong with that car....actually if you had listened i did tell you but you do not listen;-)
but then you do have your team of top technicians to help you
out dont you so why would you listen to a crook such as myself.
now youve pulled the engine out for no reason at all and you dont even really know why, other than your top technician telling you theres water sitting in no1:roll:

to sum this up, if you had been genuine i would have had no hesitation in getting that engine collected and fixing whatever was wrong (we do honour our warranty) but your whole attitude from the very first time left a bitter taste and i knew it would eventually come to this.
you should not be allowed to own one of these cars (your mums right there) heed her words and buy a fiesta or corsa.
you are a whinger and your always to quick to pass the blame like the the koni struts scenario at a knocked down price which you initially thought were standard oem struts you then had the ordasity to say i stitched you up because they were not brand spanking new konis.....did you not?:shock::doh::der:
like im gonna sell a set of £1000 struts new for £250 or whatever little you paid:der:

did you honestly think you were gonna get pity on here....by trying to slander me youve just succeeded in alienating yourself from people who could have potentially have helped you such as red reading and other knowledgable people so well done for that, i do applaud you.
time to grow up laddy.

none of you understand do you

the car went wrong after 3 hours of owning it my dad was driving as i was not insured to drive it in the uk the car was pretty much fooked at dover iwill go trow what happened again shell i?

bought the car paid in euros

dad was driving went to dover got to dover it was smoking from the front and battry light was on so i phoned bob.

after a while the light went out and every thing seemed fine

got the car home no coolant left

and used little oil normal tho car is running in

car did not go over 3500 rpm till it had 850 miles on it yes i know its not a 1000 i messed up a lilltle bit buy doing 850 miles before trying to go up to 6000

car popped and banged and wouldnt go a few days later it drunk more water/ coolant .

changed spark plugs dizzy cap and coil ht leeads still no gd also i t had a few oil changes .

driving round from then on was very different less go not so pokey and the smoke thing happend again. the next day i went to do a compression test

when i went to do a compression test i took the ht leads out and cylinder no 1 was full of coolant and piston is wet so hasnt been use or started since!! that was 4 weeks ago almost i have started taking all apart to take the engine out once engine is out i will be sending it to england to get repaired as my work pal doesnt mind doing it but the price of getting it pressure cheacked and skimmed is stupid price here so it will be going to eng!! once its out

plus it went through mot 4 months before buying the car brake calipers were seized the rear brake pads were on metal i have all photos and pieces i have changed

forgot to mention took it for a french mot and they just aughted me thinking it was fine as it had passed 4 months ago yet there is a gd 400 euros worth just for that to pass the mot let alone engine problem and the fact i would like it to look nice

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Interesting thread is this, fascinating to see peoples posts and comments...

Last edited:

red reading

Mate i'll put this in your simple language shall i...............fuck off ! you fucked up and have posted even more bollock's and now no one cares!

Get over it you have fucked up no one else just you..!!!!!!!!

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
He's been posting here there and everywhere ,the trouble is his story has changed more times than peter sutcliffe's:roll:
No doubt Danny, just interesting to read peoples posts.

Anyway I've got my own problems to deal with like my meltdown manifold that I've not really bothered to sort out :roll:

Better look at that as I've got the track day soon...

red reading

No doubt Danny, just interesting to read peoples posts.

Anyway I've got my own problems to deal with like my meltdown manifold that I've not really bothered to sort out :roll:

Better look at that as I've got the track day soon...
Manifold problem? what happened andy?

P

pulsarboby

no dont lock it its good and getting better.

get your facts right 650 before you quote''got a little mad so floored it'' miles not 850 or you want me to dig that up again? but i think it was floored as soon as you drove it but you wouldnt say that would you:roll:

prob at dover was alternator and nothing to do with engine but its a s/h car, the alternator was fine when we test drove it and on the first 50 miles i did in it prior to you collecting it

you were offered a full mot but you declined as you could not afford £50....your problem not mine

you were offered parts foc as goodwill gesture once you had paid balance of car but you declined as you thought i was not gonna send them...once again your problem!

seems funny that youve suddenly offered to pay me the money today after all this time and just before you brought my name up on here.....very crafty sly move is that:lol:.......well poke it, i dont want it now, send it to a charity of the clubs choice if its on your concience so much ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.