What's your favourite Pulsar??

rayman75

i remember seeing 00sids one a couple of years ago at the PTS RR day, i would say that is my fav one aswell.

Dooie Pop Pop

LOU ROB said:
And possibly the most important one is to stop being a fanny and not worrying about blowing your box to bits on the start line when preparing to launch.
:shock:id never have thought that you actually worried after watching you launch at totb and bruntingthorpe:lol:

LOU ROB

I was always worried as I always had to take the ex and my kids the 280 mile trip back home plus I never had breakdown cover.

gunmetalgtir

diesel weasel said:
i think deep down everyone loves this one :shock:

I like the.............................................actually there's f*ck all to like on that car!! :lol:

I just noticed the yellow factory sticker on the back window, is this your top secret project you keep going n about keiron? :lol:

Last edited:

vss irvine

diesel weasel said:
i think deep down everyone loves this one :shock:

i like the work/thought/engineering thats gone into this car, fair enough the styling isnt to many peoples taste, but if it passed you in the street you wouldnt just think, 'theres another pulsar"!! it would be WTF!!
dare to be differant, rather than follow the crowd!

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Soggy knows him well, he did say it was off the road at the moment waiting to be sorted or something.

NISR227

Re Simon's nice White R....If no ones heard yet, I am afraid to say Simon broke his car today at Rotorstock -Santapod I was waiting to see a nice 10 but it all went horribly wrong, don't quote me on it but it looked like he broke his new PPG box off the line, awesome launch and then bang, serious bits flew underneath and out the back and he chucked oil half way up the strip. :(

I felt for him becuase he was only saying beforehand that he changed the front exit exhaust back to a rear one and it was runing sweet, with trackdays more in mind. I got a vid here but I am sure you don' want to see it. :(

On another note, saw Leon Green Supra do a 8.77run, and John Bradshaws's R33 get a 8.5, they may of gone quicker later I don't know, but it worth pointing out neither are road legal with huge slicks etc.

MarkTurbo

Real shame about Si's box :sad: The gti-r transmission strikes again :doh:

NISR227 said:
On another note, saw Leon Green Supra do a 8.77run, and John Bradshaws's R33 get a 8.5, they may of gone quicker later I don't know, but it worth pointing out neither are road legal with huge slicks etc.
This is from a post i was reading on the MLR earlier!

Simon norris was there today, With 15" alloys, tiny discs, and fat side walls, Tyre warmers on, Into stage, Bust 1st gear , End of day,
Rc car best ran 9,8@144mph, Ran consistant all day, Sounds awesome,
Lots of jap cars in the 8's,
Steve whitakers supra ran a best of 8.2@172mph and won the pro class, new uk jap record,
Dee Ireland ran a 8.6@158mph,
John Bradshaw ran 8.5 in his skyline,
Leon Green ran a 8.7 in his supra,
Some brill side by side action,
Guy Chambalin ran a 10.9@138mph in his civic type r frt wheel drive but tank slapped over the line hit the walls, big delay but he was fine,

Kenny

Hmmmm, that is bad news.

I wonder has something went wrong with the internals somewhere or has the sodding casing exploded again?

Was he still using the brace with the new gearbox or was that ditched given the theory of using straight cut gears this time round?