What management,injectors & cams?

A

Anonymous

Has anyone tried a wolf 3D. They make a plug and play computer for the gti-r. plug it into the factory loom plug in the internal map sensor, throw the factory AFM in the bin. They have a much better tuning resolution than autronic and motec and cost around AU$1300-1400. They have such things as rotational idle, and the new software has ignition cut limiting instead of fuel cut. They also can have launch control, turbo timer, immobilising etc and have a hand controller that they can be tuned from as well as a pc. Had one friends car and it was awesome. There is also a GT-R here making 680hp at the wheels with this computer and another HKS t51R powered skyline making 650 that is probably going from autronic sm2 to wolf. And no they are not bullshit power figures.

A

Anonymous

J-GTi-R said:
B16BUG said:
Budget meaning instead of a £1500 ecu if i could get the same job done with a £700 ecu why not.

No more smart A_ _ _S

Thanks
Jesus, oap-r has pushed 'R tuning to the absolute limit and has broken stuff that has probably cost more than your entire car, so he's speaking from one hell of a lot of experience. A bit of respect might go some way in getting a decent answer on here...
J you haven't even seen b16bug's car so you can't really talk, he has a good car alot already spent and is one of the best looking gtir's i've seen. And he has been on here since 2002 so just because he doesn't post doen't mean he is a newbie, for all those that were at the pts meet his car was the slammed grey one big turbo and lenghtened front bumper.

A

Anonymous

y cause Bruce is a god and he has been in mags and he had as a fast R and he is just great, and he has shown how to modify an R WELL?

jUST GIVE ME A REASON, wHEN HE SAID SMART Ar5e that could have been in a joke way.

Anyway iam not going to drag this post as it will get locked...Pm me if you want to argue...

zia

hey bruce! have you tried some alternative feuls (av gas )just to see what high octane
will give you ( power wise) does the power fc hace facitlity to change maps with different feuls

zia

A

Anonymous

zia said:
hey bruce! have you tried some alternative feuls (av gas )just to see what high octane
will give you ( power wise) does the power fc hace facitlity to change maps with different feuls

zia
hi zia,we`re going to go as far as we can with the optimax circa 450bhp then save the map onto a laptop.then do the same with optimax and octane booster,which wil also be saved.then we do it all again with race fuel.this will give me 3 dif maps that can be loaded in a matter of secs depending on situation and fuel available.the power fc will only hold 1 map at any 1 time.

as far as i`m concerned,i might have given the wrong impression with my honest answers to the lad`s question and he poss thought i was trying to take the piss.

as for the rest,i`m just a dcikhead that HAD more money than sense who chased a dream with the help of someone who only had their own motives in mind.i now have no money and a car that breaks down regularly because i want as much power/torque that is needed to beat the time of 10.89 secs for the 1/4 mile.

for all the boys,and girls,on list that are looking to get their cars over the 500bhp threshold,think very carefully as it can cost you as much as 10k a year just for repairs and poss things more important than just money.it really just isn`t worth all the hassle,believe me :cry:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
Wise words from Bruce...

Bruce which turbo are you using again...???

Take it that the japs manage to break 800bhp by using a T51 turbo...?

A

Anonymous

RishiGTiR said:
Bruce which turbo are you using again...???
a fookin big un :lol: :lol: unlike some i don`t get all anal about turbo specs :shock: i just told universal turbos the spec of the car and what power level i wanted(550bhp) at what revs with the proviso that i`d like it to be as responsive as it could be given it`s size.

when the peeps on here talk about big turbos they don`t seem to realise that to get big power you have a price to pay in terms of response or lag.

S

stuart rawlinson

for all the boys,and girls,on list that are looking to get their cars over the 500bhp threshold,think very carefully as it can cost you as much as 10k a year just for repairs and poss things more important than just money.it really just isn`t worth all the hassle,believe me :cry:
God ill second that ( well some times :wink: )

Stu