What have you done to your car today?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I can see your point Phil; if you're going to the effort of filling something, why not just fill it in the first place? - Make a mould, then just pour low-density polyethylene (or similar) into it.

Gujjar

I can get fibre glass wings etc made. Can get anything made.
Moulds are not expensive.

See if tom makes them first?

If not I can easily get any parts made up.

Going to get new door moulds made too. Fed up waiting now. But I have other plans on the go just now.

woooow
i might need to sort my rear arches too soon if not well have to do a proper rust check and do it all at once...
dunno what to do just seems like loaaddzzzz of work

hopefully im wroong

STEVEN878

Spent another couple of hours on the car today, so stripped off the rear struts and brakes, so need new rear discs u less i can get them skimmed, also my painter/panel beater mate decided to take over with the filler on the nsr quarter as he said im rubbish at it.
i think this is the final skim before paint :/

while he was skimming the nsr i decided to have a look at the state of the osr arch and found this behind the paint

cut out the rust so need a to buy another 5 door panel and make it fit :(

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
95% finished mapping my 2871 with Jim, bedded in my XP8's and also changed the fluid to ATE Super Blue, next stop....

Motorway/cruise mapping this week and getting the car prepped for MLR track day at Oulton Park this Friday.... :D

Jon Olds

Got it out, cleaned it down, checked the lights. MOT,d. Next rally is the christmas stages. Forgot what a hoot it is driving to the mot station.........trying and failing to be sensible.
Jon

The Doc

Moderators
Staff member
Got it out, cleaned it down, checked the lights. MOT,d. Next rally is the christmas stages. Forgot what a hoot it is driving to the mot station.........trying and failing to be sensible.
Jon
sensible is is boring and mundane....I am glad you failed at being it.

STU666V

Am going to remove my engine. Gearbox etc out of my blue car today.
I better get out and make a start...