what do we have here ..the real deal?

johnsy

didnt nissan run around 420bhp in the group n rally with the tmic, this was also one of the reason's why it was poo!

A

alana

I don't know much about these cars but would like to find out if this is the real deal as i'm looking at buying my first R

John

alana said:
I don't know much about these cars but would like to find out if this is the real deal as i'm looking at buying my first R
I would suggest looking elsewhere for your first R.

stugtir300

alana dont buy an R,there crap,go waste your money on an impreza like everyone else.good luck finding a good one for less than 5 grand.

saddler

Sold for £4.000 :? just can't wait for the new owner to turn up on the forum to tell us about there 420 bhp badboy rally car...

KF79GTIR

saddler said:
Sold for £4.000 :? just can't wait for the new owner to turn up on the forum to tell us about there 420 bhp badboy rally car...
Well it will be a little while yet its been relisted with all the same $hit as before.

Kev.

P

pulsarboby

JIMMYBACK said:
please please bob can you buy this shed and but it to rest please;-)
ive offered him what i consider to be a fair price and he refused it:roll: guys a dreamer he reckons its worth around 5k so i told him politely to go back to cloud cuckoo land:lol: