what do we have here ..the real deal?

Braveheart

You would have to see it in the flesh.
From the pics, looks like it has a crumpled n/s rear lower quarter as will as general scuffs so it's seen a bit of action. 420bhp at the wheels.... hmmm.

vss irvine

its just an rb with stickers and a half arsed rollcage. 1 0f 500 made? anyone seen the other 499 rally majolca cars? what a load of s h i t e!

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
Umm a very interesting load of bolloxx

just a prime example of a rip off seller :?

I feel for the sucker that might believe the crap in his description and actually buy it :doh: but they do say that there's one born every minute :lol:

Because I'm a nosey basterd I sent him an inquiring message

Hello, this car sounds very interesting from your description but apart from the stickers looks VERY STANDARD in the pictures. Please be aware that if the car in the pictures is the one for sale then the POWER FIGURES QUOTED CANNOT BE CORRECT, it's still running the standard MAF and air box, this will limit the power you can get to 300 - 350 bhp at the flywheel. Also from the looks of the pictures it still has the standard turbo and associated pipework this will also limit the 300 - 350 bhp at the flywheel. If you are sure the car is genuine and definitely running the quoted power it would have to be running close to 500 bhp at the flywheel. Could you please post up a picture of any rolling road/dyno print outs to confirm the quoted figures.

Steve
the reply could be interesting or really boring

Steve

P

pulsarboby

i know the guy whos flogging this and it has a proven 422 @ crank

engine and drivetrain are all standard but car is running on one of kierons cunning plans!!!
the cunning plan used has given the car a much needed bhp increase through unconventional means which only 4 people know about, it would be far to dangerous to reveal whats been done to car as its copyright and patented technology solely to this car.

please dont mock which none of you know anything about, i will be offering a very fair price for this individual one off never to be repeated car, i just hope it doesnt fall into the hands of a non believer.

kirko

pulsarboby said:
i will be offering a very fair price for this individual one off never to be repeated car, i just hope it doesnt fall into the hands of a non believer.

like steve said ''there's one born every minute'':doh:

saddler

pulsarboby said:
i know the guy whos flogging this and it has a proven 422 @ crank

engine and drivetrain are all standard but car is running on one of kierons cunning plans!!!
the cunning plan used has given the car a much needed bhp increase through unconventional means which only 4 people know about, it would be far to dangerous to reveal whats been done to car as its copyright and patented technology solely to this car.

please dont mock which none of you know anything about, i will be offering a very fair price for this individual one off never to be repeated car, i just hope it doesnt fall into the hands of a non believer.
Im sorry im a non believer... whats been copyright and patented ??

P

pulsarboby

the cunning plan of course, which i cant divulge to the general public

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
just got this reply:

Hi , thanks for the question,

I do beg my apologies but i have not taken this vehicle to any rolling road or dyno but i have gone by the VIN number which is RNN14-001668
AND THE FACT IT IS RB22 I MAY BE WRONG BUT THE BHP SHOULD BE WHAT THIS MODEL COMES WITH FROM THE FACTORY. DONT FORGET THEY USED IT FOR RALLYING. I HAVE DRIVEN THE VEHICLE IT IS VERY FAST WITH NO TURBO LAG WHAT SO EVER. IT IS AWESOME. WAS GOING BY THE ATTACHED DATA IN THE AD THAT 420 HP AT THE WHEELS MAY BE YOU ARE RIGHT COULD BE 350 BHP. BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE IT IS VERY FAST AND IT IS THE RALLY EDITION WITH THE CLOSE RATIO GEARBOX + LOTS MORE WILL MAIL YOU MORE ANSWERS

THANK YOU FOR NOW
:lol: :lol: :lol:

bob WTF are you on about :lol: