What do people think of your ride

vpulsar

Everybody drools at the sheer beauty of my ride and most comments are "I've not seen one of those for years".

But it isn't a Pulsar :doh::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

John

M

markwashington

What are you driving now John, put up some pics so we can have a look, I'm guessing it's something slightly older than a Pulsar but well loved in it's day.

watoga

At traffic lights last summer, a guy in an M3 who pulled up alongside me asked, "Is your mum buying you the rest of the bodykit this Christmas?"

Bunch of nobs.......................

Dave

Its a what? .. Google it , GTiR

a few lads were walking past, while i was parked up outside my mates house, and one come up to me and said, wohh, is that a golf???? ( the 1994 shape ) and i was like, no mate, its a GTiR. google it! lol

:thumbsup:

'mate, why the hell have you put a spoiler and bonnet vents on that?' (Some chav at sainsburys petrol station once)
His mates were all laughing at me. So i waited untill they left to go up the dual carriage way in their mighty corrola gti and...... well you know the rest :) I had the last laugh thats for sure.

all the same for me...... datsun cherry, datsunn sunny, paki car, pizza delivery car............. but then when i take anyone out in it............. BIG GRIN!!!

figz

i bought my gtiR simply cause it goes like stink and they are so rare.they dont look special!thats the real appeal to them.the car makes me smile.not a lot of people know what it is.people laugh at it all the time.i enjoy them laughin cause i always get the last laugh!a clown in a porsche boxster laughed at me a few weeks back and couldnt keep up with me....... and i wasnt going as hard as i could!

dotalot

I can sense the other lads in work with their 09' leon cupra's and such, looking down their nose at it.
But when they try to talk to me about driving fast, I always have that little smirk on my face.
I Launched it in the yard in work one time and it gets a bit more respect now.

haha! exactly! Spikey! just like the advert! It looks like a Golf. :p

i think i read somewhere, that when the R was being designed, the golf design was considered! and to be fair i can see a resemblence, with the brake lights, they have a similar shape. but thats my opinion! :p