What do people think of your ride

Spikey

I know most of you might not care others alot.
But what do ppl say about your car? what comments do they make?
A lot think its a boy racer car with a loud exhaust. :doh: The ones i have taken out in it, cant believe it and think its awesome. Some ppl thinks its awesome and some say what a waste of Money.
I still love it ..

Dangerous Dave

The first time i took my missus out she asked if there was a bus behind us:doh::doh::lol:

most of my mate's are in to cars so they undestand what this car was built for and what it can do!

other than that i just get the odd crank thinking its a 1.4 sunny:doh:

guider

This will probably get deleted but most people call my car a "packi car". I don't class that statment bad but some might.

M

markwashington

I tend to get a similar response, People who judge it on it's looks are always going to be a bit critical but I've never had anyone go in it who didn't get out with a big grin on their face. I once got shouted at by some people in a car park for setting off some car alarms, then when I apologised they were shocked, I guess they were expecting some hoodie wearing, oap hating, drug fueled nutter to attack them. :-D

keastygtir

Most people think I have ram raided the ripspeed counter at halfords and some of it got stuck to the car!!

most car boffs give it respect but most people dont know what it is (which i like)

Dangerous Dave

Most people think I have ram raided the ripspeed counter at halfords and some of it got stuck to the car!!

most car boffs give it respect but most people dont know what it is (which i like)
I like the fact that not meny people really know what this car is...
I was behind my mate once last year, he was in his evo and i was in the R and we had stopped at a set of lights i heard a lad go "or evo mint" so me been me just gave the R a little rev just enough to to make it go tish:lol::lol: the next words i heard was "what the fook is that i want one" put a smile on my face:-D

projectgtir

I like the fact that not meny people really know what this car is...
I was behind my mate once last year, he was in his evo and i was in the R and we had stopped at a set of lights i heard a lad go "or evo mint" so me been me just gave the R a little rev just enough to to make it go tish:lol::lol: the next words i heard was "what the fook is that i want one" put a smile on my face:-D
reminded me of somthing similar ,i was going past a young kid and his mum ,i saw his face as he looked at the front of my car and he shouted whoaa .Put a smile on my face too .

I had a bloke pull next to me at the lights, look over, pointed and laughed at me with his missis. He gave his car a rev as if to say ha ha boy racer in your 1.0 body kitted Datsun. All show no go he thought. Lights went green and he booted it, i didn't as the next set of red lights where 30 meters away and i was low on fuel.

Got to the next set and the smug look on his face was enough for me to think bollo**s i will show this prick what my Datsun can do. Again he reved up, at the same time as having a giggle with his missis. I sat there very calm waiting for the green light. When it came i let loose and smoked him, looked in my mirror to see his smile turn to shock.

I would love to hear what he said to his missis, i bet his ego was a liitle damage to say the least.

Dangerous Dave

reminded me of somthing similar ,i was going past a young kid and his mum ,i saw his face as he looked at the front of my car and he shouted whoaa .Put a smile on my face too .

Its a good feeling when people dont know what the car is8) i liked it when the R got the attention over the evo's scooby's mr2's my mate's have!:lol:;-)

smiddy

I was waiting on the girlfriend to come out of the shop when a couple in their sixties cam walking past, thought i would get the usual dirty look but he turned to his wife and said ''cool car'' :shock:

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
...and I quote:

"What a load of crap, could you not afford a skyline you fat bastard?"

After a trip down the lanes/on track changed the views of a few people! :thumb:

hkspulsar

Had a tw&t in a porsche looking and laughing once, his misses sitting there. and just thought I will show you to55er

beat him of the lights, and then went to single carriageway, felt the need to just drive at a slowe speed than normal just so I could see how pi55ed off he was.

At every bit of dual carriageway we came to i would let him just about get alongside then leave him standing!! very immature, but so satisfying at the same time!!

J

JeremyGti-r

On the way home after working nights a few years back I nailed mine up a short stretch of road, and caused a bloke on the opposite side of the road to fall off his push bike :lol: