Well Done OLLIE

RO_SUNNY

Hi mates.

I've got a question......

The Gtir has rear LSD diff.....but whta about center diff and front diff???

Cheers

nismoboy

The one thing that they dont seem to understand is gtir`s arent that unreliable our engines are infact superior as well as our diffs and drive shafts, Which only leaves one thing the gearbox, and there not all that either 450-500hp is the limit but they still eat gearbox bearings way before this power and increasing the power only makes things worse.

RU55 GTR

Just to add my peneth worth!! LOL

I chased down and over-took a couple of very modified Evo's at Castle Combe. They pulled-over and waved me past as they were all over the place trying to get away from my little R.

My R isn't exactly highly modified. I was running just below 1bar, front-mount, stripped, front four-pots and some work on the handling set-up on standard anti-rolls with knackered coil-overs. I don't think the car and I did too bad!

Cheers for sticking-up for us Ollie. Good man!

olliecast

Was that your black one there then russ?

My mate was there in his mx5 which he had a little off in.

Did you see him?

greggyboy

they kill rear diff's as well when you put power through them my mate keeps a spare on his stock shelf as he looks after a few evo's and owns one himself one of my mates just got an fq280 which is standard with 30k on it he's had it two weeks and it had a new shock and clutch and he's found out thats its third clutch the guy who used to maintain it said every 10k they need a clutch and its previous owner was a women so its not been nailed that much there money pits and the ayc is pants there rs diff is alot better apparentley

RU55 GTR

Was that your black one there then russ?

My mate was there in his mx5 which he had a little off in.

Did you see him?
If it had white alloys, flushed tail-gate and was hanging around with a blue 200SX S13 with gold alloys, then that was yours truly. Spotted myself on a couple of youtube videos, but no good footage.

I don't remember an MX-5, but to be honest, I was rather pre-occupied with chasing after anything that got infront of me. LOL

Does your friend remember a highly modified S3? He had a go. Had the edge in the high gears on the straights, but braking, cornering and initial exceleration, got him completely beat. Great fun though!!! :thumbsup: