Well Done OLLIE

vss irvine

why do evo owners always have this thing that they have to look down on other cars?

especially 4wd turbo versions?

and can someone let them know there is a lsd!.

if nissan had kept up developing 'evolutions' of the pulsar then they would have a valid point when comparing the two,

but the pulsar is 20 fuckin years old!

i dont think they do too badly considering

Last edited:

pulsarmoley

why do evo owners always have this thing that they have to look down on other cars?

especially 4wd turbo versions?

and can someone let them know there is a lsd!.

if nissan had kept up developing 'evolutions' of the pulsar then they would have a valid point when comparing the two,

i agree :roll:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member

I couldn't agree more, and I think I've said the same thing myself in the past.

If you want to compare the GTi-R to an EVO, then it should really be the EVO-I because that's the only equivalent model.

Last edited:

SickBoy

Also not being into evo's how much is this evo costing compared to a £2.5K pulsar at 1 bar bet its a lot more than that .....

johnsy

more bang for ya buck!

if its development your after

pit a 50k evox against the 56k GTR see wot gets round a track quicker

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Tell me about it; just reading the crap they post to each other makes me want to beat them to death.
Some owners are in a world of their own and they think that because it’s an Evo they rule the roost.
I think George (Pobody) has got it right, if you put an Evo 1/2 up against a GTiR that would be more realistic.
The stats are similar as is the technology. Comparing a GTiR to an Evo 6 onwards is like Spitfire to a Eurofighter. Simlar structure, but the technology is far more advanced.

On a lighter note...

I was on the MLR the other week came across a thread in the pictures section that went like this...

"Check out my new addition, I've added some carbon to my car" *insert picture*

The responses from other members...

"oh well good mate"

"yeah that looks top, well done"

"aye well done mate, looks much better"

WELL DONE!!!!!!!! :shock: :der:

Well done for what, putting a bit of carbon on your car???? Shaft off!!!! :roll:

Last edited:

hkspulsar

I went to an MLR track day at Spa, will be honest it was good, and got better when a bunch of Skylines turned up and showed the majority of the evo's up, then the icing on the cake, a brand new GTR arrived, and pi55ed on the lot of them. The best bit was when he said to them that he wasn't even using all the revs as it was still being run in!!

To say that shut them all up was a massive understatement, I couldn't help myself but stand there laughing!!

The couple of evo owners I know are right up their own arses about their cars, it evos only, cant understand different people have different tastes!!

Summed up they are in the whole a bunch of tw@ts!!

greggyboy

My mate has a piece of shit evo 8 my r pulls that far from him on the straights i can go round bends and stuff at 10mph and still nail him all day long lol i'd rather have a datsun than an evo any day of the week how easy is it too slate cars over 20 years old

greggyboy

I went to an MLR track day at Spa, will be honest it was good, and got better when a bunch of Skylines turned up and showed the majority of the evo's up, then the icing on the cake, a brand new GTR arrived, and pi55ed on the lot of them. The best bit was when he said to them that he wasn't even using all the revs as it was still being run in!!

To say that shut them all up was a massive understatement, I couldn't help myself but stand there laughing!!

The couple of evo owners I know are right up their own arses about their cars, it evos only, cant understand different people have different tastes!!

Summed up they are in the whole a bunch of tw@ts!!
r35's will piss on them all day long they dont open there mouths about them though

olliecast

noticed a few of the old boys sticking up for the old shopping trolleys aswell!

I love the abeguity with pulsars. People never really know what they`re capable of.

There`s plenty of competitve members on here who beat "faster" cars regulary in compeition, and with alot less hp too!

cheers,
ollie