twin/triple plate clutches

A

Anonymous

Edd said:
you the first person to munch a quaiffe gear then? :shock:
poss not :shock: got a call from nissan.they`ve taken the inspection cover off and the diff and casing are fooked.they`re not sure about the gearset as yet but should know by tomorrow am.

rob,you want tony tewson 01926 424609 www.superclutch.co.uk

E

Edd

well i shall soon be a member of the 2.2 club 8) :shock:

hope i don't break my diff :wink:

E

Edd

bruce if you want an os giken there will be a spare one there ready to be shipped :wink: :twisted:

A

Anonymous

Edd said:
bruce if you want an os giken there will be a spare one there ready to be shipped :wink: :twisted:
you`ve made a wise decision :wink: i assume it`s a done deal seeing your previous post :shock:

as for the giken.i`ll make a decision once i`ve got all the details of the damage and had a chance to mull over all my options.tbh it looks like i`ll go to superclutch seeing as it`s so cheap and as jim says,you get a lot better customer support :wink:

Nad

I got my OS Twin plate from checker, go knows which one I got, TBH I dont care as long as it can take the power but AFAIK there was no stonger off the shelf clutch for the R. I have also heard that it is quite light on the pedal as well. U can also get replacement plates but not sure how much.

These superclutch ones look like good VFM as do the replacement plates :D

Nad

E

Edd

It's a done deal pretty much bruce, deposit paid, but will have final details monday :wink:

skiddusmarkus

I'm in the market for a new clutch and would rather buy from the UK if possible.Bruce,have you ordered yours yet?Maybe if we did together there'd be a smidgeon of discount.Anyone else interested?

I've only done 500 miles(half of that was bedding it in) and 3 launches on my Helix paddle but as they're only rated at around 350lbft I need something stronger :cry: .

A

antilag

lol ive done over 50 lauches and 300miles on my ap organic and feels fine

S

Sirnixalot

i find it funny you want the lightest assembly possible for drag racing. For road racing yes....drag racing no.