TWIN EXHAUSTS(BLUE FLAME)

twin exhaust (blue flame)

• Total voters

gtirneil

paz said:
gtirneil said:
paz said:
And scally luminescent fake leather looking interiors :roll: :roll:
Hahah fake my bottom 100% real fella, ill show ya if i ever see you again :roll:
quote="paz"]fake leather looking interiors :roll: :roll:
:p :lol:

Paz[/quote]

Hmmm me thinks Paz edited that, come on Paz ive seen you mincing around bolton with your leather trousers and waistcoat on going into the gaybars, you know what real leather looks and feels like :lol: :lol: :wink:

And staying with the exhaust, it looks a tad shite :roll:

B

blugtirboy

i have a departure exhaust :D i apoligise to you lot for being different
i know you don't like that :lol: :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
blugtirboy said:
i have a departure exhaust :D i apoligise to you lot for being different
i know you don't like that :lol: :lol:
yes lets gang up on the majority :lol:

you're all wrong! besides - it hides a multitude of sins :p

no one said it was sh1te when i had it at the RR day - although V made a few comments afterwards!! TBH i didnt like it when it arrived fitted to the car but it grew on me. couldnt imagine it having a goose

gtir303

what a suprize more GAYS going on about these exhausts i have the original departure system that blue flame copied it from and now the Blue flame system actually on my car! I must admit though I prefer my Departure system which is in my loft to the Blue Flame one, only difference is the Blue Flame one is Stainless Steel & was FREE!
(My car is actually the one in the Blue Flame advert!!!)

Always the same old sh1t on this site, this conversation has got soooo boring now the amount of times people have gone on about it.

Why don't people just grow up & realise that not everyone wants to be the same, but then again I've always known that the people on this site have a problem with people being individual & having original ideas of there own!

If all our cars looked the same how boring ould that be!??

Departure System:

Blue Flame system:

thank u

S

stomski

more mods the better i say, these idiots that pay thousands on mods, but half the time their sat on the drive, just doesnt make sense. :roll:

but its got to the stage where people dont want to ask q's and post pics as ppl just take the pi$$.

carl, the car looks top notch to me 8) see you at bolney :D

now wheres my max power mag and the article on lambo doors :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

I didn't see anybody slagging off your car Carl :shock: :? , Someone put up a post asking what we all thought about the blue flame system, And we had are opinion :roll: , Whats your problem are we now not supposed to have an opinion anymore :? :?: .

And as I can see from the poll 86% of people have said they think it looks 5hite 8) :lol: .

rob

Keira

stomski said:
mo
but its got to the stage where people dont want to ask q's and post pics as ppl just take the pi$$.

my 2 years of hard work hasn't gone to waste then :lol: :lol:

O

Odin

kieron said:
stomski said:
mo

my 2 years of hard work hasn't gone to waste then :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we keep it up they may even go and buy that saxo they allways really wanted :roll: :lol: :wink: .

Blue flame system would look pretty good on the back of a saxo wouldn't you all agree :idea: :wink: .

rob

rob

paz

:roll: no one was slagging specific cars, its also got to the stage on this site where people can't have general conversations without other people getting all offended for no reason :roll:

Not everyone likes pearlescent orange, but I do, and thats all I'm arsed about.

I still think they're shite, but each to their own.

Anyone need this:

;)

Paz

O

Odin

paz said:
Not everyone likes pearlescent orange

No they don't :wink: do you get a lot of look there goes the tango mobil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob

gtirneil

paz said:
Not everyone likes pearlescent orange, but I do, and thats all I'm arsed about.
Paz

I like the colour of your car :( if it wasnt for your car i wouldnt have got an R, i wish i was the one with the pearlescent orange car, but for now im stuck with black :cry: the closest i get to an orange car is the rusty bits round the arches.

paz

vpulsar said:
paz said:
Not everyone likes pearlescent orange

No they don't :wink: do you get a lot of look there goes the tango mobil :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
They certainly do :lol: but at least when I go past they don't look at the front drivers side suspension and wonder if its collapsed or its just the fat bastard driving it :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Neil - It'll be alright in the end fella ;) Besides, you could buy the orange R at the end of the year, transfer your interior across to it and flog the black one. Would prefer it to go to someone who'd look after it :cry: :lol:

Paz

P

PulsarBitch

My turn, my turn, my turn!!! LOL

no, I just really wanted to come on & say enuff is enuff really!
If u dont like it, GREAT, the less people will have it, if u do like it then good 4 u for being difrent!

It's not bout people not allowed to have opinions anymore, its the fact that we're all members of the same club & are meant to get on, if you slate something that some of these guys have got & are proud of, then how do u expect people to get on, meet up, have stands & enjoy the site!?

Everyone has there own opinion, its just how some people put it across, instead of saying 'nah, its not for me, not really my cuppa tea mate' they say things like 'fuck that, max power sh1t, looks sh1te, blah blah blah!!!' - whats the point in all that, its obvious that u know people have this system, so why not jsust put ur opinion across abit more tactfully!?

I've been on some other forums & belive me the atmosphere is a hell of alot better, this site just seems to go more & more down hill.

Vpulsar (rob) - ent u like 30 odd, married with kids & have a fucked pulsar u cant afford to fix? one day mate ul put ur not wanted, useless opinon across to the wrong person & maybe ul actually have the guts to do it to there face instead of hundreds of miles away, over the internet where u no ur quite safe, belive me mate theres guna b sum1 u upset for sum stupid reason & ul regret it.
I heard that married life takes a turn & gets abit boring & goes down hill, but not this bad where u have to spend all ur time sat infront of ur pc giving out sh1t & useless opinions to make urself feel better! Are u not gettin any or something!? Or is she just a 2 bagger so ur safe if the first falls off or a 7 pinter just in case u cant get the bags!?

paz

PulsarBitch said:
no, I just really wanted to come on & say enuff is enuff really!
PulsarBitch said:
so why not jsust put ur opinion across abit more tactfully!?
PulsarBitch said:
Vpulsar (rob) - ent u like 30 odd, married with kids & have a broken pulsar u cant afford to fix? one day mate ul put ur not wanted, useless opinon across to the wrong person & maybe ul actually have the guts to do it to there face instead of hundreds of miles away, over the internet where u no ur quite safe, belive me mate theres guna b sum1 u upset for sum stupid reason & ul regret it.
I heard that married life takes a turn & gets abit boring & goes down hill, but not this bad where u have to spend all ur time sat infront of ur pc giving out log & useless opinions to make urself feel better! Are u not gettin any or something!? Or is she just a 2 bagger so ur safe if the first falls off or a 7 pinter just in case u cant get the bags!?
:?: :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paz

P

PulsarBitch

maybe he should change his boring same old same old tune then!

these sorts of posts just get draining & out of hand!

ive met laods of people from this site & i must say the old lot i met are wicked people, really nice guys that were full on interested in R's, but they all gone near enuff! dunt that say something?

P

PulsarBitch

Paz, thats cause ive heard it all a million time before with our lovely friend rob!

gtir303

people u say that i think u all shouldnt have an opinion and i dont care if u dont like it fair play what pisses me off is that people slag things off and when i vioce my OPINION it all gets out of hand why cant people just get on with helping others if u dont like it dont do it to your car but dont slate people for being different

thank u

carl

paz

gtir303 said:
when i vioce my OPINION it all gets out of hand why cant people just get on with helping others if u dont like it dont do it to your car but dont slate people for being different

thank u

carl
gtir303 said:
what a suprize more GAYS going on about these exhausts
Doesn't seem like a very constructive opinion to me ;)

The posts didn't sprout up at random, another member asked the opinion of the forum which we then gave.

Its not like anyone turned around and said ''I don't like these exhausts, they're shit and as a specific example of that take a look at X's car'

At the end of the day a forum is about expressing opinions, each of which will be different. Unless a thread deteriorates into specifically targeted abuse, I don't think there is a problem with that :)

Paz