twin exhaust (blue flame)

• Total voters
O

Odin

It's ok if you want your maxpower R to look like a wheelbarrow :roll: :cry:

rob

J

justin666

Obviously blue flame forgot to do their homework and research before knockin this one up :roll: Lax Power Tastic.! :?

J..

O

Odin

justin666 said:
Obviously blue flame forgot to do their homework and research before knockin this one up :roll: Lax Power Tastic.! :?

J..
Oh I don't know have you noticed just how many chav wonna bee's own pulsars these days :?: :roll: :cry: .

What with there 18's and do bl00dy lambo doors fit a pulsar questions, I think blueflame might of hit the nail on the head :shock: :roll: .

rob

paz

vpulsar said:
justin666 said:

J..
Oh I don't know have you noticed just how many chav wonna bee's own pulsars these days :?: :roll: :cry: .

What with there 18's and do bl00dy lambo doors fit a pulsar questions, I think blueflame might of hit the nail on the head :shock: :roll: .

rob
And fcuking ''de-wipered'' rear hatches :roll: :roll: :roll: :evil:

Paz

S

stomski

and these idiots that spend 30k for it to sit on the drive..eh vpulsar..MUG

Saw this system on a blue gtir on sundays mk meet and it looked good, its just that the standard bumper is too high and we cant go modifying standard bits now can we :wink: :lol: :lol:

paz

gtirneil said:
paz said:
And scally luminescent fake leather looking interiors :roll: :roll:
Hahah fake my bottom 100% real fella, ill show ya if i ever see you again :roll:
quote="paz"]fake leather looking interiors :roll: :roll:[/quote]

:p :lol:

Paz

O

Odin

I see 91% of you agree with me then :shock: :wink: .

That motor looks 5hite :cry: .

It's not so much the twin pipes but all that stainless hanging down under the bumper that looks 5hite :? :( .

rob