TWIN EXHAUSTS(BLUE FLAME)

twin exhaust (blue flame)

• Total voters
O

Odin

My my :roll: .

Carl you and your bird really are getting a bit touchy these days fella :? :roll: .

If you feel guilty about haveing the blue flame exhaust thats your problem matey :lol: , Don't jump down the throat of peope that just answerd a simple poll question from another member :shock: :roll: .

You or your car where never spoken about in this thread, well they wheren't to you got all precious on us :roll: .

As for being 30 something I wish more like 40 something :shock: :cry: .

Also If you'ev really spoken to anybody that knows me well they will tell you that i'll say the same thing to your face :wink: .

If you don't like it well tuff really :lol: .

G

GODZUKI

TWINS

Well ........anyway.........I think its look good. 8)

makes the rear look abit wider.......

Keira

what does everyone think about the tail pipes with leds round cos i might get myself 4 of them for the yellow car 8)

i'm not joking either :shock: :lol:

pete-r

kieron said:
what does everyone think about the tail pipes with leds round cos i might get myself 4 of them for the yellow car 8)

i'm not joking either :shock: :lol:
i belive you kieron,thats the same day i get my chrome spinners and my "i love c0ck "sunstrip :D

c20ona

Brilliant ! :D
I actually enjoy this site more than my bl00dy 'R' !!. Never a dull molment.
Keep it up guys.

Kenny

1000ny

yawn :roll: :roll:

another post thats gone off topic cos of sensitive people moaning about how nasty everyone is.

i for one welcome any bitching, sniping or p!ss-taking, cos its interesting and funny to read :lol:

i`v been on other forums where everybody`s nice and polite to each other, and tbh its pretty dull. theres just not a lot going on.

if you feel that someones been unfairly harsh towards you then just come back at them with something even worse :D , i think if you moan about someone being nasty then its just cos you can`t think of anything to say back.

anyway who cares? where all freinds aren`t we? :wink:

and i`m not keen on the exhaust`s :D

Dooie Pop Pop

Fire & skill said:
imo the stickers dont help that particular car. it looks cluttered.
each to their own though :roll: i like the look of Carls which is the only one i remember having seen in the metal. but i personally wouldn' t buy one there' s too much box on show for me :wink:

stu

paz

1000ny said:
yawn :roll: :roll:

another post thats gone off topic cos of sensitive people moaning about how nasty everyone is.

i for one welcome any bitching, sniping or p!ss-taking, cos its interesting and funny to read :lol:

i`v been on other forums where everybody`s nice and polite to each other, and tbh its pretty dull. theres just not a lot going on.

if you feel that someones been unfairly harsh towards you then just come back at them with something even worse :D , i think if you moan about someone being nasty then its just cos you can`t think of anything to say back.

anyway who cares? where all freinds aren`t we? :wink:

and i`m not keen on the exhaust`s :D
Ram it you tw@t :lol: ;)

paz

I don't know, maybe it's the lack of chrome to go with the exhaust that's the problem. Perhaps a chrome number plate surround, a chrome strip on the bumper and... um... YES! Mirrored film for the rear window!

See, now that would set it off a treat!

:roll:

B

blugtirboy

Major_Sarcasm said:
I don't know, maybe it's the lack of chrome to go with the exhaust that's the problem. Perhaps a chrome number plate surround, a chrome strip on the bumper and... um... YES! Mirrored film for the rear window!

See, now that would set it off a treat!

:roll:
might get my R resprayed in chrome paint to match then :lol: :lol: :lol:
20" spinners ,mirror tint windows ,some nice blue neons ,hello max power
do you wanna feature my car :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: