tubular manifold

RO_SUNNY

So...until now everybody was intersted .....and now nobody!

No problemo.......

I will start making a manifold with equal length pipe 48mm in diameter and a 3 mm wall from some 316 stainless.

And........after that is somebody will be interested I will advertise it:D

Noz

Can't justify a top-mount, and if a log mani struggles as Ed says, I'll be sticking with the stock item and Making It Work :-D

Fusion Ed

No problemo.......

I will start making a manifold with equal length pipe 48mm in diameter and a 3 mm wall from some 316 stainless.

Do it. People are always more interested once something has been done and it can be seen.

johnny gtir

No problemo.......

i will put one through it paces you never replied to my question and i have been looking could not see standard position how much ?

RO_SUNNY

And so it begins.......
I have made the jig (just the important part of it...the part that retains the standard position of the turbo)

The collectors are prefectly merged so that gases can flow free and equally through the turbo

johnny gtir

what are your thoughts on the mounting holes.some say round some oval othes say slashed.one of dp desing was seperate flanges over one main one ?

RO_SUNNY

I really don't understand your question.

Don't be upset but could you please rephrase the question.....I wuold be glad to answer every question without any problems.

johnny gtir

Looking good by the way. The flange that bolts to the block. Most people say the thicker the better. The holes in the flange can be round.oval holes .Round with a single slash hole imagine a should i say normal flange and where the holes are that the studs come through putting a slit in with a angle grinder blade from outside into middle of hole only. I have no pic but dp done a manifold that instead of one big flange it was four individual two hole ones if that makes sense

RO_SUNNY

Oval to round transition.....in order to "accomodate" an 48 mm pipe on the manifold side

Also the flange is cnc machined and has an anti warping flat surface on the gasket side.

I will post some pictures on monday to explain it better!

RO_SUNNY

Oval to round transition.....in order to "accomodate" an 48 mm pipe on the manifold side

Also the flange is cnc machined and has an anti warping flat surface on the gasket side.

I will post some pictures on monday to explain it better!