Total seal piston rings

GINGA

Having a total seal with rings couldn't be easier really you could just have 2 rings in one gap with the gaps of the rings on oppsite sides :lol: not sure how the total seal rings work though :?: [/code]

turblio

zia,

no worries mate, and I will not be using them anyway as I wiill be getting
HKS pistons and rings so hope they will be ok :)
Frank

R

r5ben

yes but where do you get them from !!!!!!!!!! :( cant find any rings for sale :oops:

Mr GTiR

antilag said:
i have them to and personally i think its b0ll0cks :wink: i wont b worrying about the rings one bit :wink: its the same old story different people have different views and u cant win as a year from now if my car and andys are flying no one will big up the total seal rings but as soon as summin goes wrong then all the fingers will b pointing and the i told u so's will accure but at the end of the day do wat u want to ya own cars because there is certainly no one on this forum special enuff to copy
I spoke to Clive at RC and he loves them and when i told him that i had them in my car he was impressed that i used them.

Like Dave say's lets see how our cars are running in one years time :wink:

Steve - got my gapless rings with my JE pistons from Top Performance in the States (main JE manufactuer in US). Let me know if you want their details.

Andy