Think 3rd gear has gone in PAR box

shroom

Good idea consolidate what you have as its just one of those things it breaking so the lesser hit in the pocket and heart ache sounds best what do you find bad about the helix paddle?

skiddusmarkus

Update-I've bought a used standard box to go in for now.

The helix paddle was absolutely spot on, felt more like an organic.The reason I'd swap it is because I have the stage 1 clutch where the cover is rated at 330lbft or so.When I bought this I wasn't planning on rebuilding the engine(that went 2 weeks after the clucth and gearbox went in)and it was ample for my plans.Now to let the engine stretch its legs a bit I'll need the stronger cover which is rated at 370lbft or so.I already have a new helix organic plate on top of the wardrobe and just think this will give a standard gearbox an easier time.

How hard is it to get the centre diff out?I'm leaning towards keeping the front lsd in, removing the centre and selling it and rebuilding the PAR and selling that, depending on how much it will cost.I have a receipt for $4800 for the PAR gearset, how much do they cost now?

I've had a lot of interest in the centre diff as they are so rare.Still trying to find out what its worth.

red reading

Update-I've bought a used standard box to go in for now.

The helix paddle was absolutely spot on, felt more like an organic.The reason I'd swap it is because I have the stage 1 clutch where the cover is rated at 330lbft or so.When I bought this I wasn't planning on rebuilding the engine(that went 2 weeks after the clucth and gearbox went in)and it was ample for my plans.Now to let the engine stretch its legs a bit I'll need the stronger cover which is rated at 370lbft or so.I already have a new helix organic plate on top of the wardrobe and just think this will give a standard gearbox an easier time.

How hard is it to get the centre diff out?I'm leaning towards keeping the front lsd in, removing the centre and selling it and rebuilding the PAR and selling that, depending on how much it will cost.I have a receipt for $4800 for the PAR gearset, how much do they cost now?

I've had a lot of interest in the centre diff as they are so rare.Still trying to find out what its worth.

Getting the center diff out is easy if you strip the gearbox! no jokes you will have to take the end case of the gearbox,take the selectors out and rmove the two gearshafts and center diff complete, skiddus i could have done you a deal with the gearbox's if you wanted.