stolen rays

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That's a pity... the persuaders were all warmed-up and ready for use too.

Yeah, I know... big talk from a man who lives 5 hours away, and is in fact a complete pansy. As my wife says though "It doesn't have to be true to be funny!"

P

pulsarboby

more like cheeky bastard i think i would still have to have sent the lads round on principle m8

at the end of the day they had the balls to walk back in my yard with the money a very shakey hand and an apology and a somewhat dubious explanation, thats good enough for me, il give them credit for that.
if i had to hunt them down then it would have been a whole different story, but end of as far as im concerned now!

darkyGTI-R

Good news bob they obviously knew allot of people knew what those wheels looked like and that we would all catch them sooner or later lol good result hope you charged more than the asking robbing gits lol

paz

:lol: Fook me, I can't believe they came back.

Must have been the worse excuse ever though :lol:

stumo

:lol: Fook me, I can't believe they came back.

Must have been the worse excuse ever though :lol:
haha, what Paz just said. I'm surprised they're still alive, money in hand or not!

Did they take them to see if they'd fit? :lol::lol::lol:

P

pulsarboby

so did your lad get his job back?

no unfortunately he didnt, wasnt just the wheels there were other reasons too the wheels going were the final straw, i think he was in it for an easy ride tbh, and i dont do easy family or not, you come to work to work not mess about!

as for giving the other pair a clout, its not quite as simple as that when youve got someone so full of apologies and excuses standing in front of you with the money in there shakey hand!
caught me on the unawares really as i wasnt expecting that to happen
we all know why they brought them back and thats because they knew i would have caught them, but i dont get any pleasure out of giving someone a good pasting just for the sake of it, its different if they had started to get gobby with me, but they ended up buying other bits aswell.
its very easy to say what you would do unless your in a situation like that, then all of a sudden the rules change lol

P

pulsarboby

yes thats true to a point i just dont want people who show little dedication as im wasting my time and theres trying to teach them!

ive got another lad too whos very good hes been with me for almost a month now and is very eager to learn, and people like that i dont mind giving my time to as i know hes keen, also hes very polite and respectfull which goes a long way in my book:-D

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Nah - I just think you're unlucky.
I've had to fire someone who didn't turn-up half the time, or always had some lame excuse... it's a business, not a charity!

RU55 GTR

Glad it's all resolved now Bob and good man for how you have conducted yourself! Take it easy bud and stop whipping your employees and then maybe they won't be off so much!! LOL

Fire & skill

Vintage member
I thought I'd qoute this to you Bob:

To err is Human, to forgive is divine

and to me it just shows you're a good guy with good values, and for that you deserve:

:lol:

P

pulsarboby

can i have some of those sweets from the natural confectionary company, you know the ones with trumpets:lol:
:lol: i like them!