stolen rays

P

pulsarboby

if anyonme on here spots a gtir running round with a set of black rays wheels with yoko prada's on (colour may be changed) or sees a set for sale anywhere can you let me know via pm please asap, ideally with a registration number!
these people are from the south half of the country and are driving round in a small red car possibly a saxo or fiesta

P

pulsarboby

well two fcuking herberts were down my workshops yesterday whilst i wasnt there (only the lad there)
they decided to help themselves to a set of wheels whilst he was making them a cup of coffee:evil:

if i catch them il break every fcuking bone in there bodies.

please please please keep your eyes peeled for these wheels, if anyone leads me to these cnuts theres a nice reward in it for you, i aint worried about the wheels i just wanna get my hands on them

heres a photo of them
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6977/1001709.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bakewell

hello bob will keep alook out down this way for you mate.Cant really trust any one these days hope you get them back and get your hands on them

P

pulsarboby

just found out today the car they had was a red corsa round about n or p reg which was all blinged up and had a loud exhaust!

[QUOTEBear in mind they could be fitted on another car too.][/QUOTE]

yes thats true but they have obviously got a gtir to have gone on website or they could be from one of the owners clubs who knows!
its a small world though:)

Last edited by a moderator:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
That makes sense; they're a 4x100 fitment whereas the Saxo or Fiesta would be 4x108!
There's no point my keeping my eyes peeled though, those little cnuts are unlikely to be up here.

GTiR-Shaz

know how you feel, i had a import scooby type R nicked the same day i got it from the docks:doh: will keep my eyes open for them around Birmingham as you never know they could make their way up here,:evil:

darkyGTI-R

i work all over Brum black country westbrom hereford wors bromsgrove evesham so i'll deffo keep an eye for you!

sorry to hear this Bob, hope you catch the bastards. Shame 4x100 covers so many cars just off the top of my head VW (and hence seat, skoda etc.), vauxhall, Honda, Nissan and Renault all have at least a couple of cars with that fitment, not sure about the centre bores though. Pretty sure Renault have the largest but not sure about the others.

P

pulsarboby

ok good news, they decided to see sense, come back and pay for them!

i thank the two that contacted me with info and to those that were keeping their eyes peeled but the dogs have been called off now:)

P

pulsarboby

yep precisely! which is a sensible thing to do as i would have caught up with them, its a small world!