SPEEDING TICKET, DODGING

K

KRS

My licence currently reads like this:

CU30 00
CU30 03
SP50 42 Days
SP30 03

I had a big crash in January 2004 and at the beginning of september I obtained 1 no claims bonus.

Last year I payed 1,800 for a 5000 mile policy with just the CU30's (bald tires)

Im to afraid to even ring the insurance company!

Both accounts of speeding were at 1-2 am in the morning, what a waste of police effort... Im very disgruntled.

In revenge, I continue to modify...

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Re: speeding ticket dodging

mad max said:
was that a dig at me ! mad max
No, people that try and put there points / fines onto other people - thats who that was aimed at.
how pansyish is that - chucking your points at a foreign friend / old relative, its so selfish, you where the one not doing the correct speed - you take the bloody wrap for it! like everyone keeps saying - mohsan be a man!

:evil: :roll:

SunOnGTiR

AVH_25 said:
SunOnGTiR said:
try having a DR10 :evil: :evil: :evil:
And who was to blame for that ?
Hey,that was in the 90s.
I was young,fit and irresponsible.OK!!!!!!!!!!!
I PAID THE PRICE,AVH 25!!!
It was partly my ex-boss' fault :evil:
I won't bother going into it.
I nearly got away with it..............2 roads away from home.
LOST MY JOB after that :evil: :evil: :evil:
BUT,I MET MY GF after that.
Every cloud has a silver lining :p
Basically,AVH 25..................IT WAS MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
SunOnGTiR said:
AVH_25 said:
SunOnGTiR said:
Hey,that was in the 90s.
I was havin a giraffe- :wink: . least you didnt try to pass the buck! well done!
"nearly got a way with it" lol, :lol: "I was young,fit and irresponsible". lol. :lol:

Dont take anything i say seriously - thats what this site's all about.

Aimee

SunOnGTiR

AVH_25 said:
SunOnGTiR said:
AVH_25 said:
SunOnGTiR said:
Hey,that was in the 90s.
I was havin a giraffe- :wink: . least you didnt try to pass the buck! well done!
"nearly got a way with it" lol, :lol: "I was young,fit and irresponsible". lol. :lol:

Dont take anything i say seriously - thats what this site's all about.

Aimee
Hey,I know a young,pansy,mummy's boy who had got done 2/3 times.
Every bloody time,who takes the rap :?:
His mum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's only alright when you can get away with it :roll:
I remember when I was 17,driving a 1.3 fiesta supersport,my pansy,mummy's boy,mates were driving their hot hatches with insurance bought by their mummies and daddies :evil:
I remember asking my old-man,youknow what he said.............
'You can fuck-off!'

W

woodster

i'm the same i've always had my own insurance, any bills for my car and stuff i've had to pay some how?!!!!!!!

but at the end of the day i'd rather sort my on little problems out than keep running to my parents for hand me outs :wink: :D :D , alot of my mates have parents who've helped them out and then the next time they get even deeper in trouble :evil: :evil:

abyss

i work for an insurance company and they do stay on your lisense for 4 years and you will have to declare them up to 5 years people think its fun when they can't remember but. But as soon as they send in that letter with proof of ncb the company simply phones the other company and checks. Unless they ask you for a driving lisense and you haven't declared them to your insurance company you could always hide the fact you have points. Just a thought but it would make you insurance void. But thats only if you where to have a crash that they could possibly find out. :wink:

deank93

Re: speeding ticket dodging

AVH_25 said:
mad max said:
was that a dig at me ! mad max
No, people that try and put there points / fines onto other people - thats who that was aimed at.
how pansyish is that - chucking your points at a foreign friend / old relative, its so selfish, you where the one not doing the correct speed - you take the bloody wrap for it! like everyone keeps saying - mohsan be a man!

:evil: :roll:
Very noble.....however i feel that when faced with the reality of lots of points why the hell not attempt to dodge a system that is in many cases an unjust one.

Best of luck in dodging :wink:

deank93

As motorists we are ripped off and taken advantage of at literally every turn....i say do all you can to get back at a system that pulls the pants down of us for simply driving.

abyss

i hear what you are saying deak but take the piss out the system and it just shafts you even more. Been there did it wore the t-shirt so to speak. Thats why i try and declare everything now. So if i get stopped ok for being young i will always be on the right side of the law and not give them anything to hit me with. If you dont load the gun they can't fire it. Not being a prick but if the guy has 9 points and is looking at a ban for toting up the points are there for a reason to teach you to slow down. So he propably hasn't learned his lesson.

M

michael

as a mere youngster when it comes to an 'r........ (23yrs old) i have 3 points currently on, a DD40, which i no longer have to declare as of last month and very possibly another 3points goin on the end of nov start of dec when i'm in court to fight it!

i'm not lookin forward to payin the insurance bill on the car, but as i now work abroad alot and can see me being away for a while, i can legitiamtly claim a limited miliage poilicy...........unlike the FTO i'm in the process of gettin sold to make room for my R.....

W

woodster

^^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ^^^^^^

ha ha, had that problem with the 205 Mi16 :oops: :oops: , it's all part of the fun.

as was mentioned earlier YES the system is out to screw us at every oppaturnity but if you give it a reason too then your just asking for a face full of shit really :wink: :shock: :shock:

J

John Mc

Mohsan just take it like a man if it's anything other than the last 3 for a totting up ban :wink:

I'm on 9 points :cry: and believe it or not I found an insurance company that took a lighter view of it than any other. They said to me "well basically you've got 9 points so if you go ragging your new car around you will get banned for 6 months" :lol: :lol: I thought fair enough and now I'm insured with them, who are they I hear you cry, A-Plan are the insurance daddies.

I'm 26, 3 yrs NCB, 9 points for speeding (2 SP30's - one for 6 points :evil: ) R32GTR with a few mods, £1195.

Adrian Flux quoted me £2250 renewal :evil: :evil: W4nkers!!!!!!!!!