reducer pipes

P

pulsarboby

quote>
Only way I'd fit the 4" inlet is if cusotm mani was made to move the turbo from the box.

Best of luck. PS - 9 weeks till GTIR National day... get fitting!<quote

lol 6 weeks now, and will be starting on this on monday, and still dont know which route to take:doh: times a running out!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

right have made up my mind now im gonna go with what fazz has said and buy the 2.75 inlet!
fazz.....how long did it take for these www.atpturbo.com to deliver?

i really havent got time to mess about with the 4'' inlet as the trackdays etc ive booked are now drawing closer and closer, and i need this car completely finished by the end of may, so i can start racing it, and use it for what i had built it for!
times a running out big time:sad:

rossdj1983

before my tubular i had a flange cut off a standard mani, with it on it just cleared the block. id say it was a good easy cheap way of tackling the issue

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
right have made up my mind now im gonna go with what fazz has said and buy the 2.75 inlet!

What do you mean go with faz, I told you to just get the bl00dy 2.75" weeks ago you muppet :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

P

pulsarboby

did you:oops: then my appologies robbie!:-D
just got a price back today of around £100 for the 2.75 inlet, wished i had checked when i bought it:der:

P

pulsarboby

if he can get me one alan at a fair price then yes would appreciate it!
i will even part ex the 4'' inlet if hes interested!

Keira

jesus, the worlds a funny old place :lol:

a qualified mechanic that cant even get a turbo with a 4"inlet to fit :lol:

P

pulsarboby

i can get it to fit, but havent the time to fit it, hense the simple quickest way out:roll: ;-)

P

pulsarboby

lol yep your right! but a ceasefire is declared however:lol:

so hurry up and find me a 2.75 inlet, no time to waste now, an all out onslaught has been declared on the car
gonna get my ass in gear this week and get the thing finished for once and all, ive been inspired after todays racing!:p