Rear wheelarch trim?

MarkTurbo

Anyone know how much they are from Nissan :?:

I took mine off at the weekend to catch a rust bubble before it started festering and spreading everywhere :lol: and all the nuts that hold it on were seized and snapped off :(

Just wondered how much they are and if its something they keep in stock?

GINGA

If its the nsr one i've got the part number about somewhere :wink: though personally I'd look at drilling out the broken studs and fitting new studs :wink:

A

ard1ey

If you can fit new studs in (or even if you get a replacement) it might be worth putting it back on with nylon nuts and washers - the buggers'll never rust on again then :D

MarkTurbo

£70 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: F**k that :roll:

What the hell is Nissans obsession with charging stupid amounts for little bits of plastic :x :evil:

Glad i didnt bin the old one :lol: The studs broke off where they are spotwelded to the inside. I reckon i can just chemical metal some new ones on :roll: :wink:

F O O K I N G ROBBING BA5TARDS :(

O

Odin

I have to buy all 4 after my respray because they all broke :cry: :cry: .

will come in about £256 :shock:

rob

MarkTurbo

I need a tow eye cover as well as the arch trim :roll: But i just cant bring myself to pay nearly £120 for 2 little bits of plastic :x :cry:

Keira

MarkTurbo said:
I need a tow eye cover as well as the arch trim :roll: But i just cant bring myself to pay nearly £120 for 2 little bits of plastic :x :cry:
lucky for you numbnuts i wont be needing the one on my yellow bumper so you can have that and paint it white :wink:

MarkTurbo

kieron said:
[lucky for you numbnuts i wont be needing the one on my yellow bumper so you can have that and paint it white :wink:
8) Nice one mate. I'll be contacting you about it soon :wink:

I could always leave it yellow to be different :lol: I think i might be putting it on a little chain and padlocking it to my bumper this time :shock: :wink:

G

GAZ P

Hope mine don't break when I take them off :cry: Mine gets resprayed over Christmas.Is it right the side moulding are something like £60 fot the door £40 the quater panel & £20 fot the front wing :?:IF I prise them of carefully can they be re-used :?: Don't want to spray over them as I think it looks sh*t :cry:

A

ard1ey

The side mouldings are just stuck on, there might be a small locating pin as well but can't really remember. Just be careful pulling them off and you can reuse them easily. Getting the sticky stuff off's a fun job though :?

mohsan

nissan employee

dont we have someone working for nissan hopefully able to get us these plastic arch trims as yeh i remeber someone telling me their paying £256 for the plastic arch trims! i need them too as gona have respray done. well everyone having a respray will probly need them as they are rusted.

mohsan

nissan employee

dont we have someone working for nissan hopefully able to get us these plastic arch trims as yeh i remeber someone telling me their paying £256 for the plastic arch trims! i need them too as gona have respray done. well everyone having a resparay will probly need them as they are rusted.

mohsan

nissan employee

dont we have someone working for nissan hopefully able to get us these plastic arch trims as yeh i remeber someone telling me their paying £256 for the plastic arch trims! i need them too as gona have respray done. well everyone having a resparay will probly need them as they are rusted.

mohsan

plastic arch trims

aint there a nissan employee on here get them cheaper for us all. my car too is going in for a respray and itl need all four as the old ones will be snapping off, as rusted. vpulsar paid £256 for those plastic bits ouch!