Quaife boxes

W

woodster

that does sound like very good service :shock: :shock: , but it's always the same with anything you buy, there's always gonna be people that have problems with them and people that have never had any problems at all!!!!!, it's just the way things go. BUT hopefully the PRO'S out weigh the CON'S :wink: 8) 8)

jonee

r

kieron said:
what was wrong with it anyways ?
a small pin at the bottom of the box which locks the screw holding the selector shaft in place had sheard.

but the guy drove there to see what the problem was drove back to obtain parts then drove back to brands to repair it.

a medal was earned :D

jonee

Keira

Re: r

jonee said:
kieron said:
what was wrong with it anyways ?
a small pin at the bottom of the box which locks the screw holding the selector shaft in place had sheard.
must've been the nobber driving it doing sloppy gear changes :wink: :lol:

must say, bloody good show them fixing it for you 8)

O

Odin

I found there sevice to pretty good as well, When I rebuilt my gearbox last year there supplyed all the up dated bit for my version 1 box to bring it up to the latest spec FREE of charge.

rob.

ashills

im only saying what they told me on the phone u here they used to have this level of customer service for everyone when they were a smaller company but quite a few engineering companies/tuners now have tails to tell about them