Pulsar build off :)

STU666V

Ok,

For a bit of fun who wants to do a pulsar build off? There is 4 or 5 of us away to build new cars and I thought it would be a bit of fun for a build off :)

As the forums are dead just now we need some thing?

There is no time limit as many of us are busy with work etc so we might have a 3 month update? On each car.

Who is in?

STU666V

P

pulsarboby

yep count me in as im going supercharged and much more over the winter
just ordered the kit in8)

Tim!

Haha 6 months is extreamly optimistic lol its taken me almost 8 months to do a engine rebuild and re shell

I'm hoping to be all done this time next year :)

STU666V

I know what you mean Scott, I could be away for 4-8 week trips.

bobby,
Is this a twin charger? :-D

P

pulsarboby

no ive done a bit of research stu and ordered in a rotrex charger kit which is a single 650bhp capable charger, gonna ditch the tubby altogether, il also be fitting a charge cooler and dumping the front mount.
if im honest i dont know how its gonna work so bit of trial and error really but nothing ventured nothing gained as they say lol

il also be swapping shells in favour of one with full rollcage again
engine will be refreshed as its had 2500 miles of abuse now
will get ed to try get all the mapping sorted as itll be a first for him with a charger fitted to a pulsar so think hes quite excited to see the results

got a lot of fabrication work to do in the meantime though in order to fit it so could be a whole winter project but want it ready for springtime

Mad

I would be in but mine is ongoing and Im not doing the mods myself due to lack of skills in the building process :cry:

Buckym120

Will try to join in but mines only going to be a tidy up underneath and waxoil, powder coat/rebush. Well that's the plan at the moment, could go into more if I get brave

red reading

Well when I get some time again stu mine is being changed, super turbo next.......does that count as a build off? Or there is the Anika rebuild and the uk cars to do yet....lol

STU666V

Too much to choose from danny :)
Yes any car at any stage will be fine,

Just a bit of banter on here :)

Mad

No rules by the looks of it lol.

Just a bit of fun.

My cars running, I'm just having some improvements and tidy up really.