PTS luton DVD

Fusion Ed

I still have this original edit. I'm happy to send out any if anyone wants one still (who was there on the day) FOC.

c4cpa

Was this the one from december '04?

had a massive convoy there and, iirc, Lex held up the traffic at the roundabout near PTS so no one got lost!!! ... lol

Can't remember if my 'power' run made the DVD though?!?

topdoggtir

Was this the one from december '04?

had a massive convoy there and, iirc, Lex held up the traffic at the roundabout near PTS so no one got lost!!! ... lol

Can't remember if my 'power' run made the DVD though?!?

Lol, go memory, from what I can remember this was not the Mag featured Redline one but the other one a year later or maybe that same year.
Yes the convoy was good, that tunnel in Luton had grease and some cars spun in the tunnel.
Was your car Black or Red c4cpa.
Is your name Colin or Rhys??

P.s At Zia think I remember you there as well.

topdoggtir

We just dug up some old photos if it helps jog some memories.lol

Lex in the last picture with his car ending in rar

Few names that attended

Lady of rage
Matt
Timur
flying postman
20legacy-Andrew
Jimmybackb
keypan
lex
gtir1000
matty gtir
dowie
edd
zia
ashills
kieron
ginger
micra edd

c4cpa

Lol, go memory, from what I can remember this was not the Mag featured Redline one but the other one a year later or maybe that same year.
Yes the convoy was good, that tunnel in Luton had grease and some cars spun in the tunnel.
Was your car Black or Red c4cpa.
Is your name Colin or Rhys??

P.s At Zia think I remember you there as well.
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm Colin and this would have been my first Black R with gold speedline rims (same as Chrisniss who turned up late i think ?!?) - same reg as my user name!! Came down with Kieron, Andygtir and Mattygtir!!

noriek2003

i have this dvd somewhere....

the good old days, my old black shitter did quite well that day compared to the 'tuners' cars..

topdoggtir

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm Colin and this would have been my first Black R with gold speedline rims (same as Chrisniss who turned up late i think ?!?) - same reg as my user name!! Came down with Kieron, Andygtir and Mattygtir!!
In that case you all would have been at the May 2004 Bluewater meet as well. A few pictures Andy has.