PTS luton DVD

GTIR1000

This is a very old subject but it is something i just remembered about from when i owned my first r. Can anyone remember the pts rolling road day at luton i think it was 2003 i cant find anything on it in search but that might be me just being silly. But i paid for a dvd of the event i think it was ten pounds to someone who filmed it i never received anything i remember there being a thread about it, just wondering if anyone did get anything or did that person make away with alot of peoples tenners. I left the site for a while whilst i had different cars so dont know if this all got sorted or not

cheers jamie

Fire & skill

Vintage member
are you sure that wasnt about 2005 - 2006? I remember a thread about it, some guy was doing a pro vid for it, he even made up a small clip and posted it up, was a power run of one of the cars

there is a vid of an earlier rolling road on youtube:

[youtube]aEa_CdRW3n4[/youtube]

topdoggtir

Yes we were at the rolling road day, funny you dig this old topic back up, lol.
Anyway it was Micra Ed aka fusion Ed who made the video, don't think no one got it, however I think we have the original edited cut which I think Ed gave a copy to Andrew who organised it.
Will ask him and see what format it is on to put it up.
Think it was the 2004 Redline mag featured rolling road day at PTS.

BTW, is PTS still running, lol

topdoggtir

Hi Andrew has just found the DVD, a good half hour of it, quite good, has 6 runs with car spec etc.
Did you have a skyline Blue Gti-r, p.s it has Andrew's, Matt Gti-r , Kieron, and a few others with bonus footage.
If I can convert dvd format to the forum I'll put it up, but don't know how.

topdoggtir

Lol all coming out the wood work now, with Andrew now so just had a better look at the dvd, good half hour of great editing and footage. With bonus extras.
Has matt gtir, kieron, chrisniss, andrew, gtir1000, and a few others maybe 12 runs.

Here are some snaps i just took.

If we can up load then can send out copies for a fiver.

topdoggtir

I have given up on trying to convert it, having troubles.
The format is showing on my computer as

AUDIO_TS
VIDEO_TS

So we tried to add it on photobuket/ facebook video and it says either too large or time to do 17 Hours.
No way I am waiting for that must be an easier way.

Here is the start of it anyones car?