Parts Development

P

pulsarboby

leading on from my other thread what parts would you like to see developed for our cars???
anything from body parts to engine parts etc! ive a few ideas myself but lets just see if im thinking along the same lines as everyone else here, or have i simply just lost the plot:lol:

please list anything below: dont be afraid of looking like a mong, anything means anything usefull or that will improve your car that you would be willing to purchase!

O

Odin

good quality coil overs that are not as hard as the k-sports/d2/g-force stuff we have now, Oh and those engine dampers lol.

How about alloy front wish bones ?.

Now I'd like to see alloy hub Assembly's but that's not something they would make is it lol.

Bigger rear brakes and discs for the posers out there.

Rob

P

pulsarboby

these things are possible excluding the hubs robbie! il look into it;-)

keep them coming chaps!

G

gtirkazi

remaking of bumpers like kudos bumper,grill, front n rear wide bodykit, carbon fibre items like rear wing, front fender, roll cage- half n full version (for sunroof n non sunroof version)

over here in Australia its abit hard as the development of the R(making items is slow).

nickr

a front spliter and undertray

a functional brake air duct

and what odin said about coilovers with a reasonable amount of travel and not as stiff as the ksport/d2's.. those things don't have enough travel at all

GTIR-LOZ

a rear diffuser8)
proper oem replacement turbo elbow that fits where the old one does i.e no replacement downpipe
a proper exhaust tubular manifold

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
mattytappy said:
headlight air duct replacement that fits like oe unit to ram in a bit more air at speed;-)

Having that made all at my own expense just now! ;-) Will let you know when they are ready..

Rishi

gtirx2

Radiator cooling panel?
Like this sort of thing made from alloy or carbon.

Almost 20% of the air taken into the engine bay escapes without hitting the radiator core, resulting in a cooling system that isn't totally effective. Installing this Cusco Aluminium made Cooling Panel , you can reduce the amount of air lost by plugging up the gaps which allow more cool air passes into the radiator core preventing common overheated.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

gtirx2 said:
Radiator cooling panel?
Like this sort of thing made from alloy or carbon.

Almost 20% of the air taken into the engine bay escapes without hitting the radiator core, resulting in a cooling system that isn't totally effective. Installing this Cusco Aluminium made Cooling Panel , you can reduce the amount of air lost by plugging up the gaps which allow more cool air passes into the radiator core preventing common overheated.

You mean like this one fitted to my car :thumbsup: :lol: .

Rob

Rishi

There was a large batch made as part of a Group Buy... They were all from AUS or NZ, one of the two...

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
There was a large batch made as part of a Group Buy... They were all from AUS or NZ, one of the two...

Rishi

Was thinking maybe your mate in Inverurie could make a batch up in FG Rishi ?.

I could lend him mine to copy for a small fee (a free one lol).

Rob

GTiRlover

I would most definetly be interested in one of those radiator cooling panels! I'm sure I am not alone in this so Bob, can you look into this...

Odin- where did you buy that panel from?

Ta:)

Rishi

Odin said:
Was thinking maybe your mate in Inverurie could make a batch up in FG Rishi ?.

I could lend him mine to copy for a small fee (a free one lol).

Rob

Could do actually.. I could maybe get some Carbon ones made too!

Will have a chat with Keith tomorrow.. and to check how my headlight vent is coming along.. 8)