oh no! boostin 1.7bar

Shaun

Get rid of the filters,i ran mine for nearly 4 years without them and as you say face the pipe down wards

stumo

ricey said:
I REALLY DONT GET WHAT U MEAN , AND IM ALL OUT OF PATIENCE WIT THIS BLOODY CAR!. IN THE THREE WEEKS OF OWNERSHIP IT'S DROPPED THREE PLUGS HAD TWO COMPRESSION TESTS NEW PLUGS I HAVE HAD TO FIT BRAIDED CLUTCH HOSES AND NEEDS A NEW THRUST BEARING AND NOW THIS AM READY TO SMASH THE BLOODY THING AS THIS APPRENTLY SO UNCOMPLICATED THING HAS GOT ME PULLING MY ****ING HAIR OUT!

:evil:

AND I THOUGHT MY TWIN TURBO 300ZX WAS A PAIN IN THE ****:shock:

WOOOOSSSAAAAAA!!!!!!!

right now !

do u mean it should be MOUNTED BELOW the solenoid or is there a hose missing of the sensor?

thanks;-)
aww diddums

Man the feck up ya frikkin big gurlz blouse

ricey

noriek2003 said:
you can clearly see from the pics that the hose is coming out of the top :doh::lol:
thats because i was holding it up to take the picture:der: lol
i had secured it in place but the hose as comin out the side not downwards.

big girls blouse............ lol sorry i have had hell of a week with this car nd also my dog ripped up my wallet cash aswell nd then pissed on my lad top:shock: mot be myself recently :lol:

gtir_pimp

will probably be that crack in the filter causing the problem. and secure that sensor the right way and hopefully it will be sorted

stumo

ricey said:
big girls blouse............ lol sorry i have had hell of a week with this car nd also my dog ripped up my wallet cash aswell nd then pissed on my lad top:shock: mot be myself recently :lol:
wow, a noob who didn't get a tittylip after some light banter.:p

Are you over 30?

MINESGTIR

Correct me if i am wrong but i thought the black "flying saucers" had to be mounted correctly.. EG facing upwards or it will not read properly and never be right ??

Like this ? :thumbsup:

ricey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
better late then never tho! why you got to sensers? twinturbo?:)