oh my god whats appened????

ex-gtir

gilybob both water and oil pumps can be changed in situ dont worry wish people wouldnt say thing that are just not true and make people worry [:(!] phone me if you want
mike

GINGA

Can't see there being a problem with the oil pump as long as you've got good oil pressure(at normal running temp) then don't worry about it[;)]
The water pump can be done in situ in a couple of hours and i'm quite the crankshaft pulley can be to[;)]

Wanted 16" raceline rl7's

gtirpulsar

quote:Originally posted by ex-gtir
gilybob both water and oil pumps can be changed in situ dont worry wish people wouldnt say thing that are just not true and make people worry [:(!] phone me if you want
mike

I think you can be brave enough to admit that most garages would rather take the engine out than do it that way Mike.

Kev
My bumper was crafted by Calebs fair hands.

A

Anonymous

cheers mike and co
the garage have contacted me although i missed their call and said they have sorted it cool im hoping they have fixed it and not going to tell me what u lot have already told me
ill keep ya posted cheers for all feedback so cool to have instant feedback on probs and so on
and mike sorry if i woke ya up the outher day yr a gem hows the misses and ya hair

ex-gtir

oil pump takes about 2.5 hrs water pump about 1 hr can do both 3hrs easy nissan do it the same way as i do but charge for takeing the engine out even the technitians manuel says that you have to take the head of to change oil pump but its not true if i can do anyone can im no mechanic[:D]
mike
ask olly as he does it that way as far as im aware

A

Anonymous

mike do you want to do it if it needs doing....
id rather give you the money than some one else prob is deff wont be able to drive to you......
up to you ive borrowed a car so i can wair three weeks or so..

A

Anonymous

yeah water pump and the pulley as ya know...
apparantly pulley fell apart when he took it off.
i have to find the parts now and check this out nissan qouated 200 odd pond for i pulley mmm RIP OFF especially as ya can get the whole lot from forge for 200 and they are better ! oh my god....
i think im gunna have to let the garage do it as they have already got my car in bits soz mike trust me i would of rather u have done it..

A

Anonymous

hi gilly, have had a similar problem on my R it was the seal round the oil filter and sprayed onto the flexipipe of pipe from turbo to cat! worth a look!

SIR GTIR

I've got my self a lemon 1991 R
the crank pulley fell apart the other day
and the clutch is ****ed too
and the synco to 5th
[:(] I just wanted another R

/////ALPINE For Best result's Play loud
NISSAN PULSAR GTI-R
Even When Standing Still It's Moving
http://www.wiseboys.0catch.com/