never drive at 70+ in reverse

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Yep totaly agree and by the look of it Audi and now atracting the same type of pillock.....all think they are driving like racing drivers but in fact 80% could not drive sheep to market...
Have you noticed what happens if you overtake them in a 20-year old Nissan? You can almost see the steam start to come out of their ears. - If you really want to enjoy the experience try to keep them behind you by simply driving at the national speed limit; they'll almost certainly resort to trying to overtake on the left... and when they do you can move over again. :twisted:

The ultimate is when you are simply a smarter driver; instead of trying to drive as hard and fast as you can in traffic (like they do; do BMWs only have "WOT" and "brake"), just look ahead and change lanes to avoid snarls etc. That way you go past them effortlessly and it's even more upsetting for them.

Having said all that; this isn't good for my fuel economy, so I've taken to driving the B roads instead. Less aggravation from cocks makes it a much more pleasant drive. ;-)

P

pulsarboby

i once watched a bike rack with 4 bikes, 2 kids and 2 adults, fall off the back of a bmw. the hgv behind him didnt stop in time!!

bmw drivers are indeed cocks
now youve started something lol
i fooking hate a majority of bmw driving cocks closely followed by the ultimate cock owning essex pussy wagon 'rangerover' owning cocks.
f im on a track im constantly on the search for these motors to go blasting past and cut them up just as they do to innocent motorist on the road, once ive got past them i feel happy and have achieved something great:lol:
one day its surely got to end up in a ruck as theres no mercy on my part.

was at silverstone some time last year with fubarandy when one bmw owning twat tried nicking my space in the garage, after i told him to move it out my space he suddenly turned from a bmw owning cock into a bmw owning pussy.

at the gtiroc trackday at oulton park a couple years ago when it was pissing down with rain there was quite a fast m3 going round.....he was then a target which i did overtake on the main straight but he was going quicker than i thought, this turned me into a cock as i came spiralling off the track on the right hander at end of straight and almost took out the armco barrier.
of course this would have then been the bmw drivers fault had i damaged my car:lol:

for those that own bmw's there simply is no excuse for your reckless purchase and you should be ashamed of yourselves:lol:

bracpan

I know someone that owns an Audi and a Strangerover....you can just imagine the type can't you? He has even stuck S3 badges on his diesel A3...Pity!!!

vpulsar

nobheads in bm's and audis can't go round corners, they're all straight line merchants

I think you may struggle to keep up with me in my 3.0lt quattro avant matey and you most definitely couldn't live with my brother in his new RS4 which is just about the best handling car I've ever driven apart from maybe our new shape Scooby STi we had in 08, Oh and my brother is just about to stick a charger on his RS which give him 600+ BHP with his full £1700 miltek so put that in you pipe and watch you cheap plastic jap crap fall apart as you vainly attempt to keep up ;-):lol:.

Just think about an amazing blown 4.2 V8 that can rev to 8000 rpm :shock: then poodle off home and cry on your mummies shoulder while your pulsar disintegrates on the drive.

Rob

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
yeah but the point is you, and your brother are still cocks
I think Rob's actually proud of that.

The issue is not that BMW or Audi don't make good cars; they do. I'm sure there are good drivers too, but buying a good car doesn't make you a good driver; just look at the number of supercars that get written-off by some cock who suddenly thinks they're Schumacher. - Especially around Cheshire; how many Ferraris owned by premiership footballers has that bridge near Alderley Edge claimed now?

It's the fact that they take it so seriously which makes winding them up so much fun. ;-)

red reading

My jap crap would still destroy your brothers Audi Rob, power to weight ratio especially.

You sorted that Swedish piece of crap you own yet?

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
My jap crap would still destroy your brothers Audi Rob, power to weight ratio especially.

Not Tortoise & Hare more like wolfhound v whippet.........after you'd destroyed the RS a few times you'd have to fettle, tweek & rebuild your jap crap whilst the V8 Quattro would still be gracefully taking everything in it's stride.

vpulsar

I think you're deluding yourself mate, I doubt very much if you could keep up with a delimited super charged RS 4 down the motorway matey you may get off the line to maybe a 100 mph then you'd be reeled in even if your engine or gearbox could live with those kind of speed for long and when it comes to stopping I don't fancy your chances against his ceramic brakes, Oh and he has four doors comfy heated seats and the build quality far exceeds anything you're used to I'm afraid.

And yes the saab has been fixed it cost me £1032 though lol.

P

pulsarboby

haha another slating thread has reared its head:lol:

audi do make good cars as do bmw but i rest my case with driver issues

red reading

Not Tortoise & Hare more like wolfhound v whippet.........after you'd destroyed the RS a few times you'd have to fettle, tweek & rebuild your jap crap whilst the V8 Quattro would still be gracefully taking everything in it's stride.

I very much doubt i would have to rebuild my kawasaki zx10r.

red reading

o and as for audi's let me see, they understeer like a bastard because the german designers hung the engine in front of the front wheels. and i have beaten rs4 and rs6 and the v10 r8 too + there is that jap crap called a Nissan r35 gtr that fucks on all of them. it's ok though steve i mean audi drivers and bmw for that matter tend to be the accountant or corperate type and they don't like people looking at the (cooked) books either do they.

Could'nt resist, the 2 accidents i have had have been with a audi and a bmw both of which drove into me!

skiddusmarkus

You want to be careful that's 3 points for each item of your load you lose.

I was looking at some car transporters this week and wondering why they put the first car on brick end first? Why not face it the otherway any cut your drag and fuel comsumption.
If they're low on the front it's hard to get them up without scraping the sump or jacking the front up 1st.

red reading

I think you're deluding yourself mate, I doubt very much if you could keep up with a delimited super charged RS 4 down the motorway matey you may get off the line to maybe a 100 mph then you'd be reeled in even if your engine or gearbox could live with those kind of speed for long and when it comes to stopping I don't fancy your chances against his ceramic brakes, Oh and he has four doors comfy heated seats and the build quality far exceeds anything you're used to I'm afraid.

And yes the saab has been fixed it cost me £1032 though lol.
Build quality far exceeds anything i'm used too, bit of a patronising git arn't you rob, i was bought up on jag's and Range rovers, o and try getting the audi to do 0-150 in 10sec and then we may have a race till then keep dreaming! i have raced them and amate has a delimited and tuned rs6 which i beat as well. audi's are like you old man-----------over rated and overweight.

red reading

just done a quick power to weight ratio thing , and an audi rs4 with a 140kg driver versus my car with 100kg driver, the audi would need 850bhp to have the same power to weight ratio.