My R STOLEN

Stevo

And who sorted you out with some cheap rims?? :wink:

Mytyres.co.uk are good cost me 340.00 for a set of f1 good year dg3 205 40 zr17 delivered.

kyepan

Stevo said:
And who sorted you out with some cheap rims?? :wink:

Mytyres.co.uk are good cost me 340.00 for a set of f1 good year dg3 205 40 zr17 delivered.
i have three unmarked oz polaris alloys with tyres.. you only need to find a fourth..

so how did they get into and steal the car matey?

G

gti or git

let them run around a football pitch naked while spectators (us lot and more) through stones and darts at them. feckin buggers. i feel for you.
ben

A

andyz

can get verdestien ultracs for 67.50 all in inc fitting and they grip like fook.won a few awards. I got proxys at the mo, but i prefer the verdesteins, especially in the wet. :wink:

G

GTI-RTILLIDIE

You dont all need to tell him how or what deters u use and how he should of put the discllock on the guy is devastated!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x :idea:

I know how these theifs operate they go past the same car everynight waitin for the alarm not to be armed, unlocked .car sterio face off been left on ,or disclock not on. :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

They can spend up 6 months everynight and the 1 time u dont do the above gone stolen broken in to whatever !!! :D :D :D :D :D

Chop the fookin lot of up and feed them all to my blue yes i repeat (BLUE) staffodshire bull terrier .they all know what i think of them where i live innercity manchester and the darnt touch my car !!!!!!
The problem lies when im out of the known areas ie. blackpool!!!! :? :?

What we could do is find them measure there height say 4 arguments sake 6ft take them to era saddle worth moors dig a hole again 4 arguments sake 5ft bury them in it. then let the fookin crows peck at their head 4 eva and what other despicable wildlife and weird creatures take a nibble at them makin sure its as painful and annoyin as the:
excess insurance we have to pay
the security we have to pay
and OUR fookin nerves of parkin your pride and joy up

SORRY 4 GOIN ON I HATE TWOCERS PERIOD

c20ona

Sorry too hear his too mate. Cant stand scumbags like these. Always turns out to the some junkie t0ss that knows he'll never be able to afford a car like this for themselves so decide to take someone else's pride and joy. Had my motor done over last night as well. Dirty little Pilton/Granton thieving bastds !!!!. Nothing near as serious as yourself but still bl00dy annoying none the less. Good thing i suppose is with my line of work, i do tend to 'hear' who was responsible. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Kenny

G

GartracS2

PICTURES & POST EDITED FOR PAID & NON PAID MEMEBERS OWN SECURITY

PICTURES & POST EDITED FOR PAID & NON PAID MEMEBERS OWN SECURITY

Boys its time to get these R`s a bit more secure. Im upgrading to a Maxima steel reinforced barrel im gonna make it fit ;)

Oh well life s h i t could it get much shitter>
>??
possibly

paz

Casn you take the pictures off or at least move them to the members section. Bit of a stupid idea to put pictures like that in the general section - you could argue that a thief would already know how to pinch an R, but still :roll:

Paz

G

GartracS2

Yes mate, we are all quaking in our boots, but please don't make threats to other users on an open forum. Any more and this thread will be deleted.

Moderators

Gray

Not another one, why do people feel the need to steal a car and go an drive it into a bush in a ditch, why not do it to a saxo :(

Feel totally and utterly gutted for you mate, I feel less and less safe about my GTI-R everyday. Think I'm going to have to spend my FMIC money on more sercurity but It has all the security it can have at the mo.