My R STOLEN

G

GartracS2

Gone sumtime Friday now been found at dinenrtime today its been flown into a 10 ft ditch and I cant get it out. Damage looks pretty severe . Gutted doesnt even cover it. Looks like Im gonna have to strip it for parts, think the OZ`s are goosed though and the car looks bent.

PM`s please for condolences lol. SCUM .

G

GartracS2

how the fuck am I to get it out? Gonna try tomorrow with a Terrano 3.0L di. The bastards have scratched every panel, its fucked I wish the cops ahadnt caught em cos id rather it be burnt oot now I cant claim and the R is fucked well and truly. SO im up shit alley, just beginning to have sum good fortune too. SO whats it gonna be worth in bits then?

any ideas what doors and bonnets go for>? I dont want it now its been arse ragged by sum chav.

jsbuds

u poor poor man u have my sympathy big time . those twocers do not desrve to live!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Mark_GTiR

Mate that's not good.

After you were only saying the other day that you thought it was getting eyed up a bit too much!

Mark

N

Ninj-r

You can claim - its been nicked after all, get a crime number from the rozzas ('bout the only thing they are good for) & phone the insurance company.

you said it was being eyed up the other day by w@nkers. :shock: :evil:

G

GartracS2

I will claim but the excess is 400 quid. In the light of day the scratches might buff out it seem s the bush it was dumped in was a throny prickly bush. I have to go and get it in a bit and its 250 quid to pay the recovery b4 I can have it back. 2 of my OZ`s are smashed to bits so Im gonna have to tow it home. Wankers. Im up shit alley now. Anyone got any 16 or 17 inch rrims?

kyepan

sorry to hear about that, hopefully you can get it back to somewhere where you can asses the cost of repairs in a bit more detail.

How did they get in?

Did you have a cat 1 alarm?

SunOnGTiR

The f@@king chavs :evil:
Catch them and give them a damn good,public flogging :twisted:
It might have been those tw@ts eyeing your R :(

G

GTI-RTILLIDIE

SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT I HATE CAR THEIFS !!!!!!!!!!!

5 YEARS AGO MY RS COSSY GOT NICKED FROM A SCUMBAG AREA AFTER 5HOURS I FOUND THE CULPRITS!!!!

LETS JUST SAY DO FINGERS BRICKS AND KERBS TICKLE YOUR FANCY!!!

ANYHOW IM FEEL FOR YOU PAD WHERE U FROM KEEP MY HEARS OUT !!!!!
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

kyepan

GTI-RTILLIDIE said:
LETS JUST SAY DO FINGERS BRICKS AND KERBS TICKLE YOUR FANCY!!!
Erotic games involving masonry and the queen's highway.. what the hell were you doing!!

you weirdo.

antgtir

Gutted, i hate to here bad stories like this, hope you get it back and its not as bad as you thought.

What alarm system did you have and what insurance cover did you have??

If its third party fire and theft then you cant claim as its been recovered, however if its fully comp then you can claim and £400 isn't too bad as long as the R actually gets fixed and not just written off because the lazy arse nissan dealer cant be bothered to work on it :evil:

Hope all gets sorted asap for you matey, goodluck with the ins company too,

Ant :wink:

G

GartracS2

LMAO Yeah but I didnt use the Disk lok cos im a cock. Its still at Howley Quay motors in Warrington Im going to pick it up on Friday. I dont want it its fucked and looks like shit. It truly looks so fucxked up I cant begin to tell you. It might need a full respray yet so Im still waiting to see what I can claim for. TBH if it needs a full spray and it gets done to a good standard me thinks me might want to keep hold of it. Its this excess tho. Im having to fork out exactly 212 quid to get it releases from the recoverers.

CAN anyone get me sum good budget tyres Kumho, Uniroyal etc in 205 17 Inch fitment cos Ive found some alloys for 250 quid brand new in black. Theyre very light too, not much heavier than my OZ`s theyre a good price.

I just need a good deal on sum tyres cos now im skint . Im only able to do all this cos I had 500 quid tucked away for a rainy day lol (me council tax money)

Why the fuck does this shite appen and the thieves get away with it and I end up out of pocket by 600 quid?

Lifes so unfair its wrong

antgtir

Mr GTiR said:
antgtir said:
What alarm system did you have
The car has a cat 1 alarm on it and he also uses a Disklok.
But unfortunately didnt use the disc lock this time :cry: thats why i like to keep vigilant and use the disc lock and even wheel clamp when im out, i may look like a twat but at least i know ive done all i can :wink:

Ant.

P.s. GartracS2 get some photo's up mate, then we maybe able to give our view on whether it can be fixed and whether its worth it. :wink: