*MOVED* CF Bonnet and More!

M

memski

They're screwed on, behind the indicator, by the bonnet, the sideskirt, and under the door iirc.

A

Anonymous

This is my first post in these forums. Im from sydney and we r know trying to get CF standard bonnets done aswell. if anyone is a member in AUS and is interested let us know. I need at least 4 other ppl for the company making the mould to be finacially worth while

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by memski
They're screwed on, behind the indicator, by the bonnet, the sideskirt, and under the door iirc.

Sounds exactly the same as my montego wings.[:)]

A

Anonymous

the bonnets i have mentioned before should be ready soon(i know i said this b4.....a few times.

the bonnet mould is done and polished and ready to go.

the centre vent is moulded and just about ready to go.

the side vents have been started but shouldn't take long.

what has been done so far looks MINT. and i am hoping to have one ready for pod on the 8th, if not another week tops. i have showed the lad who is making them how many people are after them, and the ones that are being made by other companies, and he has seriously got his arse into gear over the last week or so

i promise at least pics of a standard looking carbon bonnet by the end of the month..... if not i will leave this board and never talk about carbon fibre again.

O

Odin

you can borrow my wings if you like to copy and i'll have
new ones for free[^][8D][;)][:D]

Wanted free lipo-suction

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
quote:Originally posted by skiddusmarkus
I think someone just paid £417-maybe that included delivery.I got them to agree to free delivery on mine.The bonnet is the same design as the one in Memskis sig pic.
AFAIK they don't do the standard bonnet.

It was me, (the turini bonnet) and it did include delivery. They did tell me they did the standard bonnet as well, but you'd be best to check to make sure.

As for the strength of carbon fibre, look at the test videos on this home page
http://www.fiberimages.com/
If properly mad a door should be well strong.[:)]