looks like I might be coming back lol

red reading

We have some very clued up people joining up to......franz kar is on the Facebook page.....built and races with successes a heavily modified gtir on the continent.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
We have some very clued up people joining up to......franz kar is on the Facebook page.....built and races with successes a heavily modified gtir on the continent.
Thats why the FB page was created .......and theirs more coming

It has always amazed me how many dedicated owners out there don't know about or take part in any of the clubs

red reading

Some are scared off as they think the clubs are "clicky", which others are and this has been ,just need to make this the most welcoming and advanced informative club and it will be used more than others.

vpulsar

To be honest I've never really gone away completely as I've always kept up with what's going on here, I like the new look forum it's very user friendly well done chaps.

It's funny how these little cars get under your skin I've no idea why, Their are a lot better cars out there but I still love the gtir and have missed mine very badly. But it's funny I miss it from when it was 300 bhp not 500 you can keep the really powerful ones I'm not interested anymore.

A 300 bhp Pulsar would make my old Saab look very pedestrian indeed lol

My old Z looks very nice still don't you think, I built it well :yo:

Rob

Last edited:

red reading

will get it sorted, there will be more commenting on here soon who are already there with other high spec stuff from all over the world.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Some are scared off as they think the clubs are "clicky", which others are and this has been ,just need to make this the most welcoming and advanced informative club and it will be used more than others.
We do have a challenger to that crown. - GTiROZ has a lot of information, and make free with pictures of parts and modifications; as I've said before, they've got a lot of the documents hosted.

I'm not suggesting it's a competition really, but I think their club runs well and it's not a bad model to follow. I'm sure we're all happy to share the knowledge.

red reading

yep i am on gtiroz and totally agree, there is no compition between any club you go where you feel right at the end of the day, we will end up tho with equal if not more technical writeups and info on here though just because of who frequents the forum....we have some bloody clever people on here, it just needs for those to comment a bit more so we will all benifit from there wisdom and knowledge.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
The reality is that they're doing the same thing, but on the other side of the world; closer to Japan where the Pulsar was made, but we're closer to Europe where NME was.

red reading

nail on the head george, i will see but i have some nme info and i know others that do too so will try and do a write up.

vpulsar

Welcome back Rob. Not so good news about the break up etc but must move on :)

Thanks mate, Life goes on and I know I'm going to enjoy having a new gtir more than the bloody wife lol, I'm well rid of her she's the reason I sold my old one so she can get to f*ck!

Rob

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Hi Rob

Glad to see your back, long time no see and all the jazz. Just as you get rid of your wife ant gets one ;)....married for just over a month and Ant still has his R :lol:

So where are you going to source this new R from?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
:lol: are you seriously trying to say youre only 49?

that must have been one hard paper round.

you can have my R for 4k, its lovely. Has orange wheels, all those blue samco's you love, detailed engine bay AND ive just fitted a set of yellow sickspeed horns - its minted :smokin:

vpulsar

Hi RobGlad to see your back, long time no see and all the jazz. Just as you get rid of your wife ant gets one ;)....married for just over a month and Ant still has his R :lol:So where are you going to source this new R from?
Hi Aimee congratulations on the wedding, I think your mad but I've failed twice no so I'm a bit of an old cynic lol.

Last edited:

vpulsar

:lol: are you seriously trying to say youre only 49?

that must have been one hard paper round.

you can have my R for 4k, its lovely. Has orange wheels, all those blue samco's you love, detailed engine bay AND ive just fitted a set of yellow sickspeed horns - its minted :smokin:

Ill have you know look quite young for my age so other people keep telling me so you can fuck right off sunshine :eyebrows:, And you can keep your shitter to.

Rob

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
yep i am on gtiroz and totally agree, there is no compition between any club you go where you feel right at the end of the day, we will end up tho with equal if not more technical writeups and info on here though just because of who frequents the forum....we have some bloody clever people on here, it just needs for those to comment a bit more so we will all benifit from there wisdom and knowledge.
Case in point, wouldn't it be great if more people replied to posts rather than just read, 80+ registered members have read this thread and only half a dozen choose to have any input........