looks like I might be coming back lol

vpulsar

I'm sure loads of you have missed me loads so I'm going to be getting another pulsar maybe soon maybe is a few months see how money goes, Now I'm getting divorced and am 50 in three months it's about bloody time I had a midlife crises :becky:. I've found a very clean black standard car that looks like it has my name all over it.

Rob ;-)

Last edited:

vpulsar

Anybody know someone that likes old Saabs because I'm going to be selling this, It needs a bit of tidying up but is basically sound and has 12 months m.o.t new uprated shocks. New JT 3" exhaust new head gasket new rad new window motor lol, heated seat that works, Air con and cruise that doesn't lol.

Rob

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Didn't you say something like that about the Saab... but it didn't take long for you to start fiddling with it.

vpulsar

Didn't you say something like that about the Saab... but it didn't take long for you to start fiddling with it.

Only fiddled with the susp and brakes not modified it for speed, Though I do have a t5 conversion in the garage that will take it up the heady heights of 230 bhp lol .

As far as the gtir goes a quick nistune and some ultralegarrera wheels job jobbed I think.

Rob

Last edited:

MarkTurbo

Rob, glad to see you managed to wrestle the gimp mask off and escape from the basement :lol:

Good luck with the new car 8)

vpulsar

Rob, glad to see you managed to wrestle the gimp mask off and escape from the basement :lol:

Good luck with the new car 8)

Thanks I think lol, Not got the new car yet but when I do I'll put some shots up, Might be a might be a while though lol.

johnny gtir

welcome back.You have still been around or you have a twin ? i read about the Z and saab. Get it bought nice clean example get the wheels on decent brakes and suspension for a good ride like you say you have done the big spending and power hunt