carbon fibre doorcards and bonnet

and loads and loads of other mods too8)

P

pulsarboby

lol they all belong to me eventually:lol:

whos car was it then?

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
yes indeed this was lloyds old car he owned it for over 11 years and i was even sad he sold it :der:
lloyed never told anyone in ireland that he was sellimg the car because it would of killed him to see someone over here driving the car that he spent a fortune on over the years
i hope boby wont brake the car because its one hell of a car thats 20yrs old now
@bob u got a nice bargan bud :thumbsup::-D:-D

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
can anyone guess who this belonged to?
running just shy of 480bhp
quaife box
rc developments engine
3076 tubby with external wastegate and screamer
dp manifold
big brake kit
carbon fibre doorcards and bonnet

and loads and loads of other mods too8)

i like them wheels u put on bob :thumbsup::thumbsup:

P

pulsarboby

yes was lloyds car and have to say she is a cracker!

he had a prob with injectors which weve now sorted by fitting some showerhead 800cc jobbies
the cars running rich though so il get her mapped properly then put on uk plates, taxed and motd then just use it as a runabout till next spring time then stick it up for sale.

car wont be stripped its way way too good for that, sounds awsome when your foot hits the loud pedal8)

i had those dare wheels in stock and thought they would go well with the rest of the car seeing as both are contrasting flip paint

P

pulsarboby

not really thought about price yet dan as il see how the market is next year but it will probably be around 7k
i need to spend a fair few quid getting mapping sorted, put on uk plates, tax, mot, service etc.
its an awfull lot of car for that money