just picked this up the other day

P

pulsarboby

lol cant believe how many people want those doorcards:shock:

as said the other day though dan....if i did break it (which i wont) then they will be in your posession, unfortunately there one of the key selling points of the car so thats why i wanna keep her intact, once i start robbing bits off of it my axe weilding hand starts getting twitchy:lol:

surely theres someone out there that makes those fookers, il email lloyd and ask where he got them from and what he paid for them

billy187

Nice car!!

Nobody wanted the doorcards when I tried doing a group buy a couple of months ago so I just ended up getting a couple of sets for myself!

shroom

thank god that was parked there bob as I only spotted that after turning in on the saturday hadnt a clue were I was damn traffic

P

pulsarboby

no that was dannys (red herrings) white car rich
they do look similar though.

ive had a few people pm me about this car and its already sort of prov sold subject to viewing
but wont be going anywhere till ive got the overfuelling prob sorted

gtir_pimp

well its obviously the arabian camel trainer who is practising the ancient art of igloo construction in the uk!

Dangerous Dave

Try saying that out loud when pissed!
I rekon it's 2 stroke dave, he just try'd to sell me dana for the weekend!:lol:

Funny you should say that! not about Dana but i did send Bob a pm yesterday saying he will be getting alot of my cash his way next year/this year;-)

vss irvine

sorry i couldnt do that.......

i go up the west coast!

and i suppose your right, ill just stick with my derv primera and grow old gracefully.