JTS 2010 20TH ANIVERSARY , northern members including scotland

johnsy

Im more than likely attending this, was just wondering if we could get some sort of convoy going from a services or summit ,
any one up for this ?

saddler

Im more than likely attending this, was just wondering if we could get some sort of convoy going from a services or summit ,
any one up for this ?
Im going to be putting up details soon
for the members who are traveling.. including a stop over on the 22nd
in the midlands,,

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Well, I might as well tag along too... what about people who might be coming across on the ferry from Hollyhead; should we wait for them and add them to the convoy (if they're interested, it might be easier for them to cut through Wales and take the M4 or something)?

HotSnot92

Southeren Ireland Regional Rep
Well, I might as well tag along too... what about people who might be coming across on the ferry from Hollyhead; should we wait for them and add them to the convoy (if they're interested, it might be easier for them to cut through Wales and take the M4 or something)?
that would be the bizzz :thumbsup:
so far theirs 9 off us coming over and still counting :thumbsup:

Dangerous Dave

I think i will be going down the A1 mate, I think the weatherby services on the A1 m would be a good place to meet plus the lads from scotland could meet us there if they wanted??

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
Well, I might as well tag along too... what about people who might be coming across on the ferry from Hollyhead; should we wait for them and add them to the convoy?
Up to them of couse, but if they jump on the A55 towards the M56, M56 on to the M6 they we could all meet up at Knutsford Service Station?

Any Scots from the West Coast coming down the M6 could meet us there too :thumb:

willgbr

I think i will be going down the A1 mate, I think the weatherby services on the A1 m would be a good place to meet plus the lads from scotland could meet us there if they wanted??
We can meet you as we come past york mate:thumbsup:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Sounds like a plan to me. - That's the way I get to the M6 (it's easier than going cross-country).

johnsy

thats wot im on about, i could meet folks coming down from scotland around the angel of the north or the services just passed , the midlands meet is too much out the way for me

Dangerous Dave

thats wot im on about, i could meet folks coming down from scotland around the angel of the north or the services just passed , the midlands meet is too much out the way for me

weatherby service's ftw:thumbsup: its easy for us all,

well at least i think it is?

But if anyone else has any ideas??;-)

johnsy

iv got that any car break down cover , it works too picked up within an hour when my box shit itself lol,