JTS 2010 20TH ANIVERSARY , northern members including scotland

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
We wont be able to join you in the convoy I'm afraid, we'll be staying down south by the looks of it so we'll meet you all at silverstone.

pulsar_stu

Up to them of couse, but if they jump on the A55 towards the M56, M56 on to the M6 they we could all meet up at Knutsford Service Station?

Any Scots from the West Coast coming down the M6 could meet us there too :thumb:
Hi guys.

We have convoys from junction 10 of the m6. I have put a post in the midlands section to see who wants to meet us there.

there should be around 10 gtirs waiting at junction 10 from the westmidlands area. so it would be good to have you guys meet up with us and make it a huge convoy!

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Well done! This is what we need, decisive people making decisive decisions!

Keep it up!

vss irvine

ill be coming straight down the m6 with a few cars, but ill have the van and trailer with me.

so worse case ill pick up any breakdowns! and our car can drive the rest!

hopefully everyone will be well prepared and there wont be any breakdowns!!!!!!!

STU666V

nah ill be down the day before davie,

but il probably just be staying in the van as itll be kitted out by then! not to the 5 star standards of stu's van though!!
Was out to the van last night, first time in 2 weeks! bloody snow.
How long will it take for you to get down Martyn? Think i am looking at about 11 or 12 hrs inc pee stops etc if i go :roll: