stuart rawlinson

Im running 87mm JE Pistons

Used them coz they are the low compresion ones also

Je have been going a v v long time yes it sounds like a tractor when cold
but is really nice when warm

me trainers cost a fortune but there made in Chine for 50 pence :wink:

A

Anonymous

I run JE on mine had no probs at all, as for noise fook that the car so noisey who gives a shiit and for £400 far a set what more can i say.

Run mine at 1.8 bar with 75bhp of gas and all is well.

M

madbazza95

ross

No skids i have seen the quality of the ross pistons compared to others as i used JE pistons on the first rebuild.If Uncle Ian has put a Big investment in them they must be GOOD.As he is a HKS man.And my mate has built a few cars with them.

GINGA

Run mine at 1.8 bar with 75bhp of gas and all is well.
You just have to go that little bit more don't you :lol: right going to run mine at 2bar with 100 shot of gas :wink: :twisted: :lol:

A

Anonymous

:oops: Sorry Ginga its still at 1.5 till the T4 comes back and the AFM. But then it will be 1.8 and 100bhp of gas but you know that dont you. :lol:

mattygti-r

I'm glad it held together mate, cos it was detting it's bollox off at the sxoc dyno day from around 5k and that wasn't just the operator, it was clear as a bell to everyone standing in the garage :evil:

Hopefully he'll have some joy when SE map it properly as they've promised to do.

Dan[/quote]

yeah understand bout that, my best mate was there with Eddie (got a lift from him) i love that 300z to bits, and it was fine just after the SE rebuild at the Halfway house as 170mph on the clock was fine...v.stable at that point too....just think its so mmmmm that z....

SE's well....i wouldnt take my R there if they paid me....8 rebuilds in 2yrs plus and near on £3k later..my mates Nissan still isnt right...im sure other cars that have gone in there are ok..but personally i wouldnt let them touch it....

:(

S

srbpower

mattygti-r said:
SE's well....i wouldnt take my R there if they paid me....8 rebuilds in 2yrs plus and near on £3k later..my mates Nissan still isnt right...im sure other cars that have gone in there are ok..but personally i wouldnt let them touch it....

:(
That'll be arry then I guess. I know the story too, it's been well documented on sxoc over the last 2 years. Not good.