J tuner group thrash

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
I don't think Dean is always able to keep an eye on this...

Just PM him if you want in...

Spaces are limited and i'll take a guess at it being invited cars only...

Rishi

deank93

RishiGTiR said:
I don't think Dean is always able to keep an eye on this...

Just PM him if you want in...

Spaces are limited and i'll take a guess at it being invited cars only...

Rishi
Sorry chaps, as Rishi said i'm sadly not able to keep my finger in all the time, work takes up far to much of my time at the moment :evil:

Don't panic though all is well, once TOTB is out of the way i'll get in touch with Steve at J-tuner and start sorting out the runners and finalising the details :D

It is invited cars only as spaces are very limited....i've already had a ton of people wanting to run which is cool.

celicaGT4st205

The GT4OC had a shootout with J-Tuner, I think the issue came out a couple of weeks ago. I think there were about 7 pages on the cars that ran. Apparently a really good day out too. The next one after the GT4OC will be The Mitsi VR4 club I think. Lets see what they are like modded!

deank93

RX7s and Supras have been in...i read VR4s are next, should be an interesting feature.

How did the GT4s get on, i wasn't blown away by the times posted by other marks so far.

The Rs are going to raise a few eyebrows :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
GT4's were in the 12 - 13sec bracket...

The GTiR's should raise a few eyebrows... Show the Jap tuning community that we are no longer 2nd rate competition...

Rishi

celicaGT4st205

The cars in the feature were your average GT4 with average mods. The quickest car on there is the castrol gt4 st185 that is owned by karen on the gt4oc. It wasnt mapped in the feature but is now roughly 500bhp. She is running at totb tomorrow.

There are a few gt4's expecting high 11's - low 12's tomorrow :D

deank93

I spoke to J-tuner today, the date is looking like being Monday 3rd October at Bruntingthorpe proving ground, J-Tuner can not confirm the date 100% as Brunters will only book about a month in advance.

For those that have asked we are limited to 8 cars, the reason that there has been loads of cars at previous shootout features is because J-Tuner didn't relise that they would be getting charged per car so let everyone along.

I've got 18 people who want to run and will now begin speaking to J-Tuner regarding the final list...i'll keep you posted.

DEAN.

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
deank93 said:
For those that have asked we are limited to 8 cars, the reason that there has been loads of cars at previous shootout features is because J-Tuner didn't relise that they would be getting charged per car so let everyone along.

DEAN.
How much are they charged? I'm sure some people might pay to come along :?:

deank93

Fast Guy said:
deank93 said:

DEAN.
Good point, i'll ask on Monday.

LOU ROB

I was gonna take a break from all this competitveness to develop the car to a new level, but bo11ox to it, count me in :twisted:

deank93

deank93 said:
Fast Guy said:
deank93 said:

DEAN.
Good point, i'll ask on Monday.
I spoke to Steve this afternoon, he said this is sadly not possible due to insurance restrictions, i quess the only way of getting people along is to maybe all meet up at the gates or a near by service station and then enter Bruntingthorpe loaded up in the competing cars.

deank93

gtirmouse said:
so can we come along to watch if we dont get picked to run?
Only if you come along and hitch a ride onto the circuit with one of the runners i'm afraid....I'll be speaking to J Tuner tomorrow again regarding the full competitor list.

J

jiw

Can you make one of the vehicles a double decker coach so we can all come and watch :lol: