J tuner group thrash

deank93

robinsongtir said:
well said mate I think the acheviements with what you have done with car are great especailly in the state of tune it is at regarding std internals etc.Would be great to see it south of the border to compare times the biggest let down I see with it is that its not road legal..
I was going to hold onto this until after TOTB 4 as i wasn't expecting the 10 second barrier to be broken until then......J-Tuner are very interested in covering another Banzai type shootout at Bruntingthorpe :D

So....Rishi, Pete do you fancy having a stab at breaking AWD's new record in front of a few thousand readers??

Mr AWD, how about a trip to Brunters??

Lou, Jason....are you going to let these pretenders grab the glory??

And i know that there are a few others more than capable of worrying all of the above.

DEAN.

NEW TOPIC STARTED FOR YOU

deank93

After TOTB 4....i'd hazard a quess at late August/September, as with the Banzai thrash it depends on when everyone is going to be ready, Rishi and Pete are still getting there bad boys ready, i wouldn't want to do it without them running.

It would be cool to have Mark Evans racing too....a real battle of the big boys!!

JIMMYBACK

deank93 said:
After TOTB 4....i'd hazard a quess at late August/September, as with the Banzai thrash it depends on when everyone is going to be ready, Rishi and Pete are still getting there bad boys ready, i wouldn't want to do it without them running.

It would be cool to have Mark Evans racing too....a real battle of the big boys!!
if it late september i hoping mine is ready by then :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink:

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
deank93 said:
robinsongtir said:
well said mate I think the acheviements with what you have done with car are great especailly in the state of tune it is at regarding std internals etc.Would be great to see it south of the border to compare times the biggest let down I see with it is that its not road legal..
I was going to hold onto this until after TOTB 4 as i wasn't expecting the 10 second barrier to be broken until then......J-Tuner are very interested in covering another Banzai type shootout at Bruntingthorpe :D

So....Rishi, Pete do you fancy having a stab at breaking AWD's new record in front of a few thousand readers??

And i know that there are a few others more than capable of worrying all of the above.

DEAN.

haha!... You know i'll be there... :twisted:

Rishi

Rishi

LOU ROB said:
deank93 said:
Lou, ....are you going to let these pretenders grab the glory??
AM I F00K :shock:

Coun't me in 8)

Decent... Round 2.... 8)

Should manage a decent top speed run this time too... :twisted:

R

robinsongtir

I will be there too if I ever get my Rods from Brian@Crower :cry: :cry:
None of this cheating with Race fuel I will drive there and run on pump gas. :wink:
Hey rishi :wink: :wink:

Rishi

robinsongtir said:
I will be there too if I ever get my Rods from Brian@Crower :cry: :cry:
None of this cheating with Race fuel I will drive there and run on pump gas. :wink:
Hey rishi :wink: :wink:
Haha!... Yes i'll be on the Optimax too... Driving there and driving back up the road to Scotland...

Although I was the only one who knew where the Shell garage in/near Bruntingthorpe was... :wink:

Rishi

B

Beetlejuice

deank93 said:

DEAN.
Let's see what I run at TOTB :twisted:

Provided it's still in one piece :oops: and I havent embarassed myself I'm game 8)

deank93

I've PM'd the chap from J-Tuner regarding dates, numbers and to confirm location, which i'm sure is Brunters again.

I hope that following on from the Banzai feature we can get a few more cars along, looking at the Supra thrash they had 15+ cars there!

I'll follow it up with a call tomorrow.

Spread the word 8)

deank93

Sorry for hijacking the thread by the way....i'll start a freash one if i get more info from J Tuner tomorrow.

If anyone knows of any serious spec cars that fancy getting involved please let me know, i've been trying to use pay pal to sign up to spread the word but i'm having major grief even though i've used it before and am set up on it.

DEAN.

Dooie Pop Pop

iv got 395bhp and 370lb ft of torque will that do? im on holiday in sept and iv caned all my free holidays already so getting a date fixed asap would be very handy :wink:

C

clarkey

i count me in if shes up and running a few quick 1's up here now in the north east just let us no the date fella

R

robinsongtir

end of september would be a realistic target for my car I reckon.Only want the decent Datron timing equipment used this time not the cheapo race technology stuff.
Mark Evans should be up for it I reckon if TOTB doesn't kill the car lol

deank93

I spoke to Steve from J-Tuner magazine and the arrangements are as follows:

Date: last week of September

Criteria: 8 competing cars, the entrants will be reviewed and if there are extra people wishing to race a reserve list will be drawn up too. One standard car as the benchmark and 7 of the big boys.

If you are interested in the shootout please pm me with the following:

Contact number
Number plate
Full name
Engine spec
Power output

For those of you who ran on the Banzai shootout that are interested in this i'll still need some of the above details as i might have deleated them.

DEAN.