J tuner group thrash

LOU ROB

Is October the 3rd the finalised date, just so I can get the boost turned up and the power f.c re-mapped.

When is the full entry list going up :D

deank93

LOU ROB said:
Is October the 3rd the finalised date, just so I can get the boost turned up and the power f.c re-mapped.

When is the full entry list going up :D

I'm still trying to see if we can have more than 8 cars come and play, i'll speak to J-Tuner at the start of the week and post the final list up as well as a reserve list.

Steve from J-Tuner told me that Brunters can only be booked a month in advance so won't be able to confirm October 3rd until early September but judging by the conversation i had he seemed convinced that the 3rd would remain the finalised date....any change and i'll let you know.

deank93

jiw said:
Can you make one of the vehicles a double decker coach so we can all come and watch :lol:
I still say once the final date is 100% confirmed we should arrange a meeting point and load up the competing cars with a few additional spectators :wink:

deank93

Update:

The date has had to be changed to Friday November 18th, this is due to quite a few of the top runners having to pull out at the last min :(

I will be contacting the runners over the next couple of days to check everyone is still cool to race.

DEAN.

W

woodster

i would have really enjoyed going to watch this as i only live 30 mins away, wank :( :( :(

deank93

Hill_Billy said:
who got invited?

Rishi
Mark Evans
Jonee
Pete Robinson
Mo Jamal
Bruce Spence
Lou Rob
Jason Gant
ChrisS
And maybe me :D

I still need to speak to a few of the above as J-Tuner will still only allow 8 car maximum.