is the mongoose that good?

Dooie Pop Pop

mattygti-r said:
John Mc said:
Matty just get under the car and have a feel you'll soon know if it's blowing from the flexi joint :D Or don't you want to get your hands dirty :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
pmsl :twisted: you' d have to tell him where the flexi pipe is first :roll: :lol:

Does anyone elses frontpipe run rather close to the underside of the car in the section between the flexi bit and where it meets the de cat pipe :?:

dunno mate i' ll have a look .

ashills said:
u sure its not the usual turbo gasket thats blown on teh elbow or anything as they are known to blow alot aswell
yeah :D Had a look and i reckon your right :wink: either that or its blowing from the lower part of the manifold gasket itself but i think matt said its powering up the same as before it went.

cheers, stu

would like to add that after a 6-2 shift of horrors and kindly listening to matty' s 'rattle' rattle he then asks me to fit his rear brace while im there like :shock: didn' t even have tea in his hand, tsk tsk tsk :roll:

i have suggested that seeing as it aint going anywhere and he aint exactly busy he may as well take the front off the car himself........im sure he' ll
appreciate your 'encouragment' :wink:

regards, stu

JIMMYBACK

matty work on his car...................he might ruin his fairy liquid soft hands :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: