Idle

JIMMYBACK

gtirneil said:
IM A RETARD......

After muchos sodding about with the R' today i decided that it had to be something to do with the ignition, so like a good little boy i took the 200SX plugs back out.... that was me problem, the 200SX plugs which i thought were the same well weren't, the moment i put the old NGK iridium ones back in it started idling perfectly and running smooth than Paz's freshly shaved bottom, so good in fact that what started out as a "quick trip round the block" turned into a 30 mile epic :lol:

So if i ever post any more problems on here just ignore me because it is something i have probably done myself to make it break.

Thanks for the help lads :wink:
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u da man or ape :shock: 8)

gtirneil

JIMMYBACK B said:
gtirneil said:
IM A RETARD......

After muchos sodding about with the R' today i decided that it had to be something to do with the ignition, so like a good little boy i took the 200SX plugs back out.... that was me problem, the 200SX plugs which i thought were the same well weren't, the moment i put the old NGK iridium ones back in it started idling perfectly and running smooth than Paz's freshly shaved bottom, so good in fact that what started out as a "quick trip round the block" turned into a 30 mile epic :lol:

So if i ever post any more problems on here just ignore me because it is something i have probably done myself to make it break.

Thanks for the help lads :wink:
:wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: u da man or ape :shock: 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :wink: