• over 4 years

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • over 5 years

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Don't own a Gtir

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Fazz

Had mine over the year, near year and half now.. off road last 3 months getting rebuild after i cracked piston...

However almost done now and due back in next week or 2..

Can't wait... NEed to get mapped lively for rolling road day.. oh, and small matter of running in so all over the country it is!

Sam_M

Thunder God said:
Sorry your having a bad time of it mate, Did you not check it over properly when you bought it ?, I appreciate it's difficult to spot some of these problems though :cry:

Stick with it because their great little cars when their working well, But not very fast in standard trim I'm afraid, But once youve sorted it and can run 1 bar + its a completely different animal :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
I bought Marts old R Rob, test drive was spot on, (he let me and this other guy take it out on our own, you wouldnt do that if there was anything to hide) even took someone who knows about these cars and he thought it was great. Marts a geniun bloke, but ive just been unlucky really. It had been standing for a while, so that wouldnt help I guess. I had a good 100mile drive in it today tho, feels very very solid. People say, you fix it, someone else will get it with no probs and get all the enjoyment, and that is true.

Paul R

December 2000, been off the road for the last 11 months as the reverse gear spring went (ahem a few months before I stopped driving it), the clutch master cylinder seal went and I bought an Evo. But it's being ressurected this weekend :) it's now back on the driveway, been washed. Starting to take the gearbox casing off today and then the GF wants it ;)

bawsack

Selling Up..
i bought mine in nov 2000 after seeing them at trax in sept 2000 it has served me well and is looked after by
uncle ian when its feeling under the weather

paz

It Was:lol:

This will get deleted, but I just wanted you to know that you're a w.a.n.k.e.r :thumbsup:

Paz

Last edited by a moderator:

300bhppulsar

on my second 1 after rollin the 1st 1 only havin it 3wks
hopefuly il av this longer and can come to some meets and umph it up a bit

M

MedvediGo

Get a better PC

Wot a c*ck

Last edited by a moderator:

paz

MedvediGo said:
There are plenty of pernicious and useless files that are stored in your drive without your knowledge. Those corrupted files slow down your disk capacity and your whole system performance. Are you aware of the valuable disk space you can recover using this program? Want a clean and quick system? Want a free from errors PC? Try SystemDoctor and achieve an enhanced PC. http://go.systemdoctor.com/MzYwNQ==/2/2291/ax=1/ed=2/ex=1//2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum. Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you.
And I say again, you're a twat.

Paz

I'm on my 3rd R now, wish I'd never sold my Ivory one though. I'll learn to love this bitch though I'm sure. 370 bhp is certainly entertaining.

Nigell_d6

Hi,

voted earlier, one white one, (362bhp), on the road 2 years+, and one black being rebuilt, (330bhp to be varified).

Major sarcasm, saw your old one at bolney, the new one I hear has a nice colour coded bonnet now,

Regards

Nigel

My old Ivory one was at the Pod recently, aparently doing 1.8-2.0 bar on standard engine with no mapping to speak of :shock: Apparently, matey 'reset' the S-AFC II and removed the S-ITC after his younger sister ****ed with it and he didn't know how to put it back where it was.

I have a feeling that it might not last that long :lol: It's already had a rebuild since I sold it. Shame really, that car was absolutely mint, mechanically and bodywork-wise.

I've ditched the flat bonnet on my new one, yes. Not too keen. I happen to like the look of the GTi-R standard bonnet. I've hand-sprayed the new bonnet in leiu of a complete respray at some point :p The old flat bonnet already has a new home ;)