• over 5 years

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • Don't own a Gtir

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Just thought I'd do another one of these stupid polls as it's been a while since the last one.

Got mine April 2002.

Last edited:

kirko

6 september 2000 it was a good day:lol: not only did i take posession of an awesome life and bank account changing car but it was my birthday:thumbsup:

maz

20th of January, 2006. drove to wales from glasgow to pick it up, my first owned car after driving my dads old 1.4 honda civic for years. driving it all the way back...what a day. il own this car for good.

stumo

Had it less than 2 months, drove it about 3 times then put it into the workshop (not because i wanted to:twisted: )

It'll be much better when it comes out.

houghy_1

Owned mine since July 2004,so very nearly 2 years.

Not even got started on my master plans yet:twisted: :roll: 8)

Matt

P

powerfreack

2nd one in 4 years

sold the first and bought a skyline gtr and came back to a gti-r after all off 6weeks

they are going to cheap now and prats are buying them fooking them and selling up with in 6 months

mattygti-r

like the pulsars, keep thinking of if to get another one as they are so cheap now days.

still prefer the GTR though.

pulsar too raw ,

J

jpward

End Feb 1999 wallet's been a lot easier to carry since then :lol:

marcymarc

mattygti-r said:
like the pulsars, keep thinking of if to get another one as they are so cheap now days.

pulsar too raw ,

Go for it matty , get yourself a nice ivory one, you really liked little miss road rages car if remember rightly , ;-)

N

Ninja_tune_factory

How long have you had your Gtir to long , only realy when i want to go drifting and it brakes

maz

powerfreack said:
2nd one in 4 years

sold the first and bought a skyline gtr and came back to a gti-r after all off 6weeks
what made u dislike the skyliner compared to the gtir?

mattygti-r

put it this way a "simple" service on a gtr is about the same price as a gti-r for a whole car.

parts from nissan for gtr are stupid,

little miss road rages car is good or was nice cant justify it thought, going for an RX-7 now