Had my remap today, got good power!

gtirx2

I think thats one of the best 3071 graphs i have seen in the lower revs,looks like it spools early and has a great power band.
When does it make full boost on the road,and do you have a rough idea as to what compression ratio the engine is?

Fusion Ed

Could be a .64 not a .86 3071 (unless mightydquinn says otherwise), those spool up like a GT2871, but will make more power.

It spools up earlier than I'd of expected it to do, although I've got the smallest turbine housing on it they do, it's got the AR50 housing on it. That mean anything to you Ed? An it's full boost about 4.5k rpm, an it works awesome with the gear ratio's too when your sack out! :)

Not a clue about the compression ratio on the engine though pal,..... I just drive it! Lol! All I can tell you is that it was built by hiteq.

MarkTurbo

Sounds like its the .86 exhaust housing if it hits full boost at 4.5k, that's what mine did when it was a 2 litre engine.

P

pulsarboby

thats a very good looking map their chris and great power and torque figure.......been away all weekend so only just see this post.

you should certainly be quicker on the next sprint day if you can get the car to go round the tight circuit without loads of sideways stuff 'sometimes excess power can be a hinderance' on a small circuit
will be interesting to see how it fairs against my all new trackcar with the pro charger (assuming it works lol)
make sure you bring that trophy back with ya as its been up north far too long for my liking:lol:

seriously though fella, great result and you should be well chuffed with that:thumbsup:

Your probably right mark, I wouldn't know to be honest, I bought the part number the guy at turbo dynamics said to buy!
Cheers Bob, I am impressed with it! An I've read a lot of your post with the charged pulsar, good luck with it, I like the sound of it so I hope it all works out!...... An if you beat me, I'll be coming down with antilag strapped on next! Ha ha!
Hopefully my semi slicks will help me out with the power, I can't wait for the weekend at OP.
Your other car looks awesome too pal, I'd love a GTR like that but unfortunately haven't saved up enough money yet, been youngish an all that!! Lol!
i can't wait to see either your new project or GTR though as they are both proper cool! ;)
An I'll let ya know when I blow mine up! Ha ha!!

red reading

I bet you go slower chris with more power on that tight circuit,mine has become an absolute bastard to control with even more.

Ye Danny, there is a good chance as its much harder now to get the power down without wasting it! But fortunately for me, I can't remember any of my times, so I'm not going to be disappointed! Lol! ;)

pulsar350R

i will be taking my pulsar up to group b motorsport early next year for a remap, as i drive past them every other day by the a55.
which ecu are you running???
how much did they charge for the remap???